『Chapter 23』 Provisional Liscensing Exam (2)

Shoto left us too and went on his own. We couldn't afford to loose though, we started running towards the mountain landscape.

 We couldn't afford to loose though, we started running towards the mountain landscape

I was saving up my energy as much as I could. So I didn't run as fast as I wanted.
As soon as the exam started I felt the presence of many people.
"WAIT!" I yelled but that wasn't enough to fully prepare for their attack. "You." I said looking at Shindo with a glare.

"Your quirk is quite unpredictable. As I saw on TV." Shindo says.

The party threw a ball in high speeds.

Shit. Shit shit shit. That's right! They saw us on Tv. I can't believe I forgot about that major detail. They know our quirk. UA has that disadvantage in these exams. Thats why we are being targeted first.

I made a wall of fire sparating us from them but some balls passed through.

Izuku threw a kick with his power blowing the balls away.

Some other students used their quirks too. I was grinning at the enemy's surprised faces.

"Unpredictable it is." I said to myself.

Jiro used her Sound Amplification move and shook the ground to find the rock hard balls.

The balls targeted Mineta but Mina used one of her ultimate move and melted the balls.

Shindo touched the ground and it started shaking and breaking. Our group was separated.

"DIPSHIT!" I yelled while falling from a rock away from my classmates.

I landed on my back taking my breath away.
I lay there for a few seconds catching my breath.
I felt the presence of someone near by, so I quickly stood up and looked around.

"Well hello there!"

I shift my body around and was greeted by a girl from Shiketsu High School.

"What was your name again? I forgot. It starts with a D doesn't it?" I said with a grin on my face. "Is it uh, Dumb Stupid Bitch?"

I sent a black fire ball towards her but she dodged it, disappearing right after.
"Where did you go? I'm not done with you!" I yell.

All of a sudden I felt she was in front of me.

I jumped backing away and there she was again.

"Ah Rin, you never change in battles. Always have to have your fun right?" She giggled.

'Rin? There is only a few people who called me by my middle name. And it sure aren't the heroes...Could it be?'

"T-Toga? Is that you?" I ask standing down.

Camie/Toga winks at me, "Aaw. You know me even when I'm in disguise."

"What are you doing here? You crazy? Well you are a little. But still. You might get caught." I ask lowering my voice down and getting closer to her.