『Chapter 31』I Love You Too

"Oh shucks. She didn't even finish her sentence. Well tough luck." Agent Okumura said standing up.

Nurses came rushing in.

"Agent's I'm sorry but you have to leave." A nurse instructed.

The agents left the room and also left the hospital.

Bakugo was asleep with his arms around himself, his knees supporting his arms and head.

Katsuki's Dream

Katsuki and Y/n where at the park. A day after Y/n was discharged from the hospital and fully recovered.

"What did you tell to the fucking agents?" Katsuki asks sitting on the nearest bench.

"I told them that if they think I had to do anything with them that they are wrong. I wont sell them out. Not now, not ever."
Y/n said sitting down as well.

Many people where at the park. There was a black haired and blue eyed man walking with a brown haired and red eyed woman. It was cute. A person with a green sweater passed by not long after.

It was Peaceful.

It was perfect in Katsuki's eyes. Being next to Y/n after all that happened to her.

End of Dream

Katsuki woke up by a bunch of people running.
"Damn it I fell asleep." He groaned standing up.
He looked around and everything seemed the same but something was off.

Aizawa was talking to the the other pro heroes.

Bakugo was about to walk to him and ask if the agents left already but someone stopped him. Or rather people stopped him.

"K-Kacchan? A-are you okay?" Izuku asked slowly with a calm yet concerned voice.

"Uh fuck yeah I am. What's it to ya?" Katsuki replied, clueless. He didn't know why his classmates approached him out of the blue.

Izuku, Mina, Eijiro, Asui, Jiro, Momo, Shoto, Denki, and Ochaco were there.

"Bakugo do you not know?" Iida asked.

"Ssh, Iida. Not like this." Momo interrupted.

"Let's just tell him." Asui had no sense of empathy whatsoever because she was utterly bad with feelings.

"I don't think that's a good Idea." Shoto added.

"TELL ME WHAT?! damn just spit it out?!" Katsuki's patience was growing thin.

"It's Y/n, bro." Denki finally answered.

"Yeah she is talking with some agents right now and?" Katsuki once again was clueless.

"Y-Y/n s-she." Mina wanted to finish her sentence but she broke into tears.

Katsuki furrowed his eyebrows.
'What the fuck is going on?'
Katsuki looked around. Teachers look gloomy. His classmates are on the verge of tears.

Then, it clicked.

He dashed to Y/n's hospital room. It was the same but this time...It was empty. Revealing an unplugged cardiomonitor and an unoccupied bed. His lover's bed.