『Chapter 24』*Gasp*

(A/N: Hey Hey Hey! So I just had today, August 16, 2018, my first day of freshman year! It was really fun and amazing!
Yeah, it was utter hell. Anyways, the title is legit a gasp. So you don't say 'gasp' you do the action gasp. Creative right?
Edit: What the fuck. That was two years ago. Time passes faaaast.)

I look at Katsuki. He was visibly surprised and angry.

"Where's my name dammit." He said as he clenched his teeth.

It was pretty loud considering there was a lot of disappointed and happy people.

Eijiro slapped his back. "Oh don't worry Bakugo. You could do it again."

(You know what that reminds me of?)

(The gay slap in the back!)

I flick Katsuki's forehead then hug him. "Dumbass. That's what happens when you cant control your temper."

I let him go and study his face. He was still mad.

Eijiro started talking to him again.

I also didn't see Shoto's name. Im guessing because of what happened. He had a feud with the annoying guy. He had a personal hatred for the Todoroki mame or something. What an annoying little twat.

I walk towards Todoroki. Shoto didn't really give off an expression but you could feel he was gloomy. "Shoto." I stand in front of him. He looks at me.

'Damn. He really doesn't show his emotions.'

I give him a slight smile and hug him. He didn't exactly hug back but he did move his arms in that manner.

"Todoroki."

I back away and see the annoying guy again.
I rolled my eyes at him.
"Fucking moron." I glare and walk away so they can have a little chat.

The girls shrieked, "Yay! We made it!" Toru's gloves moved as she talked.

I saw Camie's name there so i remembered that Toga was here. I searched for her and finally found her. "Toga. You never told me why you are here. No avoiding the question or else." I whispered yelled at her.

She giggled and leaned in my ear. "Blood."

My eyes widened. 'Blood?'
"It's a mission aint it?" I ask.
Izuku's

Toga grins for a second then smiled brightly, "See you later!"

She waves and other of Camie's classmates appear behind me walking towards her.

'What are they planning? Is it Midoriya's blood? Or someone else's? Why specially would they want to have class A blood?'

Time skip brought to you by...Free! Edits