『Chapter 25』The Big Three

The same morning as the dream
What a weird dream.

I rub my eyes trying to remember what i just dreamt about but I had already forgotten it.

Stupid brain.

•••

"They got in a fight?" Mina asked.

"House arrest?" Toru also asked out loud.

A bunch of other comments where heard. I was just eating a cookie trying not to laugh.
They found out about the incident that happened yesterday.

Class 1-A chilled in the commune area.

Katsuki and Deku where vacuuming the floor.

"You missed a spot!" I say loudly pointed to the floor.

That made Katsuki mad, "Shut Up" He grit his teeth in embarrassment.

We all changed into our uniforms and headed to ground beta.

Well Deku and Katsuki excluded.

We were in a line ordered by Tenya because we had to attend an assembly outside.

"Hey. You guys are holding up the line back here" someone said.

I turn my head around.

"Shinso." I say in disgust.
He was the one who was rude to me at the sports festival. "My bad. Go on." I step aside and let him past.

"Thanks." He says in a low voice walking towards the designated assembly place.

I was not paying much attention so I didn't really hear what they where talking about at the assembly.

I heard barking though. Someone let the furries out. Yikes.

After the assembly we went back to our classroom.
But beforehand I decided to make peace with him. By him I mean Shinso.

I go and tap Shinso's shoulder.

"Look, I know we met on the wrong foot. So how bout we call it a truce?"

He looks at me in confusion.
"I don't intend to make friends, but I suppose I don't want enemies either when I transfer." He said.

"Wait, transfer? Your gonna transfer to heroics?"

"Yeah."

"Well, if you transfer to our class good luck not making friends. It's kind of against your will." I say matter factly.

Shinso chuckles. "I'll take note of that Akuma."

I crackle right after, "ok uh bye." I wave good bye and walk back to class 1-A.

'I guess he sucks less as a person now.'

With Katsuki and Izuku not there it felt weird.

Mr. Aizawa talked to us about internships. We were all going on internships again. Except for a few. This time to be apprentices of some kind. Depending on if pro heroes wanna take us under their wings.

After a boring day of classes the class went back to the dorms and we all checked Katsuki's and Izuku's work.

It was clean because Izuku and Katsuki did a nice job.

"Im impressed. I thought you where gonna make more of a mess." I said sliding my finger on the floor to pick up any dust.

"Shut The Hell Up You Asshole." He clenched his teeth taking the compliment.