『Chapter 21』One more step

Aizawa took us to Gym Gamma to train and learn our ultimate move.

We had to create at least 2.

On the first day of that training I thought of one ultimate move.

I was practicing in a rock platform that Cementoss created. I was practicing against one of Ectoplasm's clones. I wanted to become an actual fire ball.

'Alright come on'

"Fire is energy and life. Feel that energy in your hands." Ectoplasm spoke.
I activated my fire quirk. Blue fire in my palms.
"Now feel it expanding. Radiating all over your body." He instructed.

I closed my eyes for a second. Taking a deep breath. "Expand" I tell myself. "I can do that." I open my eyes. Blue fire covered all of my body.

I laughed a little at my new skill. "Haha!"I looked at Ectoplasm's clone and cheer. The teacher nodded in agreement.
I calmed down and threw a fireball at him.

Ectoplasm dodged it and he came charging at me. I felt the fire power in my chest and let it out.

Shooting fire from my chest, it somehow was stronger than when I do it with my hands.

The clone disappeared into mist.

"Hey! Akuma. Let me give you some advise." Small Might said waving at me.

"Uh. Ok" Small Might got closer, "When you activate your fire quirk through out your whole body. Don't just feel it, be part of it too. Learn how to move in that form, that way you'll be untouchable."

"I never thought about that. Thanks." I said with a crooked smile.

For the past 2 days I worked on that form. I mastered moving in that form like Small Might suggested..

Ultimate Move:
Dominating Flame

Now, it was time to create another move.

This one I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted. To protect myself better at physical things coming at me. Or shielding myself from people around me.

It was kinda like a combustion. It worked effectively. Ectoplasm's new clone threw rocks at me and it work. The power of the combustion made him disappear too.

Ultimate Move:Dark Phoenix (You know? Like that part in the XMen Apocalypse scene where Jane kills the dude

Ultimate Move:
Dark Phoenix (You know? Like that part in the XMen Apocalypse scene where Jane kills the dude.)