『Chapter 22』Provisional Licensing Exam

Location: National Dagoba Arena

"Chicks? Really?" I said questioning Mr.Aizawa's pep talk.

He talked to us about how we are barely flowing into novice heroes. Which I couldn't agree more.

"PLUS ULTRA!!" A guy yelled. He interrupted Aizawa's talk.

"I am very extremely sorry." The guy's head hit the concrete floor bowing.

"Goddamn. So annoying." I rolled my eyes at his behavior.

He was making too much noise, I didn't even know who the fuck he was.

"UA in the east, Shiketsu in the west." Katsuki commented.

'Oh yeah, other schools are here.'

"Im getting a little nervous." I clenched my fists saying so.

"Dont be. I know you have the skills to pass this stupid test." Katsuki grabbed my chin gently with his thumb and index finger, making me turn to him.

'Oh yeah. The skills of a villain.'

Instead of a reassuring smile to calm my nerves he gave me a kiss.

"Calming down your girlfriend. So manly." Eijiro said with a slight tear on the corner of his eye.

"Shut it shitty hear." Katsuki said a little irritated.

"Heyyy....you're even more beautiful in person. I saw you at the Sports festival and I thought you were amazingly badass." This guy that looked like the discount version of Izuku held both my hands and looked at me with the most cheerful smile."I'm Shindo...Maybe I could try what that Earth bender Eli did to you at the Sports Festival, huh?" Shindo placed one hand on my lower waist, bringing me closer to him.

I backed my upper half away from his face.

Shindo placed the other hand on my chin and he licked his lips...Getting closer.

"What th-." I was caught off guard with his attitude.

'Why are all these guy like this?! I swear they are so dumb.'

Katsuki gripped onto Shindo's wrist that was placed on my chin.

"Oi. KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF HER! SHE'S MINE!" he growled.

"Oh. I know you, Bakugo. Who experienced being the center of Camino incident along side this beauty. You have an especially strong heart. Today, I'll do my best while learning from you." Shindo let me go while speaking and held his hand out for Katsuki to shake it but instead Katsuki slapped it away.

"Stop pretending. What you're saying doesn't match the look on your face."

Shindo's face now had a dark demeanor.

"Hey! Stop being so rude!" Eijiro stepped into the conversation, "sorry for his rudeness."

"it's fine! It just proves how strong his heart is."

Katsuki scoffed and put his arm over my shoulder. He looked at Shindo with a death glare and then we both started walking.

"Someone is jealous." I teased.

"Shut up you dumbass. I have to protect what's mine right?" He looked at me with the most seductive smirk I have ever witnessed from him. I could feel my heart beat faster.

"W-whatever you idiot." I slightly put my hand on his cheek and pushed his face away.

•••

We were at orientation. I had my hero costume on.

"There's a lot of fucking people here." I tell Katsuki while being pushed a little by people.

I see a person shoving people around to move forwards and he was getting closer to where I was, "You fucking touch me and you're dead. Move along."
My face and attitude gave a scary vibe so he was startled and he went another way.

A man in the front podium started speaking with a bored tone, "Frankly all 1,540 examinees will have to win through a free for all exercise. The first hundred people to fulfill the requirement will pass."
Lots of people were getting anxious of this fact.
"The examinee will put three of these targets on his or her body. They can go anywhere as long as it's an exposed area. You will also have six of these balls. You will get through this round by defeating two people."

The orientation area started opening up revealing the arena we would be testing on.

I put one of my target in my chest, one on my right thigh, and another on my left boob.

Then, the test begun.

"Everyone, dont get too separated! Let's move as a group!"

I knew why. The first few people would pass...which would mean that the best way is to go as a group and target other schools instead of your own.

"Yeah right. This isn't a field trip." Katsuki started walking off on his own.

I could feel everyone looking at me expecting me to do something.

"I'm not his mother. He can do what he wants" I object.

"Wait! Bakugo. I'll go with you." Eijiro tailed behind Katsuki.

"whatever. I dont give a shit of what you do."

"Great! I'll come with you."

"Wait guys! Dont leave me!" Denki ran catching up to them too.

I know i should have gone with them but i just knew it was better this way.