『Chapter 18』Rescue

We cross the portal and Katsuki was restrained immediately.

Dabi was still holding my neck so he led me to another room. This room was a living room. It had a sofa in the middle of the room.

"Y/n?" I hear a familiar voice call out my name from behind. "Tomura." I turn around and approached him.

Tomura took out his father's hand from his face to reveal his chapped lips and sleep deprived expression. Tomura smiled and I hugged him. He hugged me with one hand making sure not to touch me with all 5 fingers.

"What are you doing here?" He asks as he pulls back.

"Oh right. Well you kind of kidnapped my boyfriend so I had to come with." I rub the back of my neck. "He won't join you. He may act like a villain but he is planning on becoming the number one hero." I continue to say mattarfactly.

"You say it like you're not one of us. I know you cant leave the villain part of you behind Y/n." Tomura said.

I sighed. 'He is right. I cant choose between the two.'
Ever since I was small they are my family. My parents were gone and they found me. At the time it was just Tomura, Kurogiri, and the boss. They took care of me and obviously I did very bad stuff in my past. I met Dabi and Toga separately during some adventures. Stain was indeed their muse.
I can't leave that stuff behind.
"Whatever Tomura. He won't join you."

Tomura nodded, "Come on Dabi."

He walked towards the door that led to the bar side of the house.

Katsuki was chained up.

I didn't want to face him. He would know that I am, well, was a villain.

I let Dabi and Tomura to the other room and I stayed at the living room.

After some time I decided to enter the bar and I saw that Katsuki was being released from the chains. He looked at me and he kicked Twice in the face and blasted explosives towards Tomura.

Tomura's hand fell to the floor, 'oh shit.'

"I want to win like All Might. That will never change." Katsuki spoke with passion.

I looked at Tomura and he was in shock. "Father." He whispered.

His red piercing eyes staring at the hand laying on the wood floor. The Tv was on, Principle Nezu, Aizawa, and Vlad were being interviewed regarding the kidnapping of two students.

'Good. I dont want then figuring out the details on my kidnapping.'

Katsuki began talking again. I stood in front of the door which was where the villains were. Tomura was ready to attack Katsuki but Kurogiri opposed.

I ran towards Katsuki making sure no one tried to hurt him.

"Nobody hurt him." Tomura said as he grabbed his hand and placed it on his face again. "Sensei, lend me your power." He spoke again looking at the monitor behind him.

'Boss.'

Mr. Compress started walking towards us.

"Y/N GET BEHIND ME! IM GOING TO KILL THESE STUPID VILLAINS!" Katsuki yelled and extended his arm in front of me to guard me.
"These stupid monsters." He said.

That hit hard. Not gonna lie, that kinda hurted me though.

"Katsuki, no." I moved in front of him and placed my arm on his chest.

He looked confused.

Dabi placed a hand on my shoulder. He knew my secret was gonna have to be expose.

"Dont lay your hands on her you monster." Katsuki said.

"Or what?" Dabi taunted.

I pushed the two boys apart with my hand to their chest.

"STOP. BOTH OF YOU!" I yelled.

I looked at Katsuki's crimson eyes.
"Katsuki. Im a monster." I spoke as I stop touching their chest and ran my hand on Katsuki's spiky hair. "Remember that I said a monster killed my parents? THAT MONSTER IS ME. I killed my parents. I- I joined the league of villains at a young age. I murdered innocent people. Cold Blooded.
Dont you get it? Im a villain. I quit villainy a while ago and I thought that if I enrolled at UA maybe I could redeem myself from being a murderer. I'm a horrible person." I cried. You know? It felt like the weight of this secret was slightly lifted but still...it still hurt. I stood my ground and never looked away from him even if my eyes became blurry with tears.

Katsuki was in shock at first. Then wiped a tear away from me. "You're not a monster." He said softly.

"Yes. I am."

"NO YOU'RE NOT YOU IDIOT! YOU'RE PERFECT!" He yelled.

'I fucking love him.' I smiled and hugged him.
I instantly pull away look at the League of Villains, "Someone is here." I tell them.

Right after I said that there was a knock at the front door.

"Hello this is Pizza-La, Camino store."

All of us were confused. "Anyone order pizza at s time like this?!" I whisper-yell.

All of a sudden All Might and other pro heroes smashed the wall where Spinner was.

"SMASH!" All Might yelled.

"Kurogiri. Gate!" Tomura ordered.

Pro hero Kamui Woods restrained the villains.

"Im sure you kids were scared. You did good bearing it." All Might said to us.

'Scared? Us? Yeah right.'

"I-I wasnt scared! Not even close, Dammit!" Katsuki yelled slightly.

Kurogiri fell unconscious due to a pro hero's quirk.

They are all most likely going to jail. It's so fucking sad.

The pro heroes demanded to know where the Boss was. Black and white warps appeared revealing Nomus coming through them. Katsuki was surrounded by one and then so was I. The league of villains were also surrounded by them...

We were warped.

(Who do you guys think the traitor of UA is? I think it's Toru Hagakure. I saw this theory and its making me doubt her.)