『Chapter 20』Dorms

I was home after a day at the police station. I was exhausted.

I was in my computer desk. My mimd traveled back to what I found out the day at Camino.
And the more I think about it, the more it makes sense.
At the entrance exam Midoriya barely got his power that's why his bones broke.
And Katsuki couldn't believe he got a quirk after being quirkless all his life. And that time when All Might was always around Midoriya's corner.
It all makes perfect sense.
That's why he always breaks his bones. He cannot handle the power yet.

I hear my door bell ring. I walk down stairs and open the door.

"Oh

"Oh. Mr. Aizawa. Come in." I tell him and he comes in.
I got nervous having him in my house. Like daaaayum. I need a warning siiiir. You can't just bring your bootylicious ass in here.

"This is about the dorms right?" I ask him as I sit in my couch.

He takes a sit in the one across.

"Where are your parents?" He asks in his usual I-hate-life- voice.

"They are dead." I answer him bluntly. Then I realized I put him in an awkward situation.
'I really need to put people's feelings in consideration.'
"Oh sorry. I mean, they have been dead since I was little. So its just me."

"I see, sorry to hear that. Yes, this is about the dorms"

"Oh yes. Yeah I would like to live in UA for now." I respond.
"Listen, Mr.Aizawa im sorry i got...kidnapped. Because of me, you got criticized and I'm truly sorry for that." I bow my head down. I had no expression whatsoever.
'That sounds genuine right?'

"As your sensei, I'm the one responsible for what happens to you. I know you will grow up to be a great hero. I will make sure of that. As for now, you have to also make sure what situations you put yourself into." Mr. Aizawa stood up meaning he was taking his leave.

I also stand up.

Mr.Aizawa bows.

"Thank you." I say to him and walk him out the door and he leaves, getting inside a black car.

•••

Back at school I was wearing my uniform alongside all of class 1-A. I had taken my coat off, leaving just the white dress shirt.

People talked about shit.

(too lazy to write it word for word)

"Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida. These 5 went to save Bakugo and Akuma that night" Mr. Aizawa started talking to us.

He sounded ready to spank us like the daddy he is.

"Your reactions tell me that you were all at least aware of it. Im going to set aside a number of issues and say this; if it weren't for All Might's retirement. I would have expelled everyone except for Akuma, Bakugo, Jiro, and Hagakure."