『Chapter 29』Bend The Future

(A/n: Do you guys ever wonder who that shadow with wings and bandages is?)

"HEY WHAT THE HELL'RE YOU SAYING! LET'S WORK TOGETHER!" Kirishima yelled.

He was worried for his friend.

"Yeah, you heard him. Work together. I'll make quick work of you all." A villain said.
He had medium blond hair. Bangs covering his right eye. He had a mask with a beak on.

"IT'S SETSUNO WE WONT BE ABLE TO SHOOT WITH THIS GUY AROUND! IT IS ALL UP TO YOU HEROES!" The police yelled informing us.

"The secret's out, eh. Well, no matter. It just makes it that much easier to run wild!"

Setsuno launched himself forward, he had a katana on one hand and the other was stretched forward.

"Not if I have to say anything about it. Drop the sword."

"Huh? Its not working." Setsuno looked at his hand.

This was Aizawa's doing. I was just observing, listening, and thinking.

What is my goal here? What do these villains do? Are the league of villains safe? These where the questions I need answered.

"A quirk erasure... similar to Eri's deterioration quirk. I had heard there is a hero out there." Another villain with an ugly ass face said.

(Idk how to explain THAT!)

That guy pulled a gun out. Fat gum stepped in front in a protecting manner.

"Your blades and guns wont work on me! They'll sink right into my body! So give it up, for your own sake!" He said.

Before anything else happened Tamaki hid his body inside a clam and then opened it up and with his tentacles he restrained the three villains.

"Larceny, Setsuno. Crystallization, Hojo. Meal, Tabe.

I'll be your opponent

I'll be your opponent." Tamaki took their weapons away. "Fat! This is a contest of speed. We can not waste another second. I'LL SHUT THEM DOWN!" Tamaki yelled.