『Chapter 3』First Day

I don't plan on having friends. Especially since they would all hate me if they really knew me.

But I'll focus on that on another day.

Today is my first day at UA High.

"Am I really doing this?" I asked myself before I slide the door open for class 1-A. Partially, I knew it was rhetorical but the other half was really asking if this was reality.
The choices I have made so far haven't been good ones. So what makes this choice any different? Would my past finally mend if I become a hero?

I decide to ignore the questions and open the door.

"Put your feet down out of the desk. It's disrespectful." A guy with glasses was arguing with a boy who's hair looked like a hedgehog.

The guy with glasses all of a sudden switched his head towards me and came over.

'Oh god.' I mentally sigh.

"Good Morning fellow classmate. My name is Tenya Iida." He said extending his arm for a handshake.

I stared with a blank expression.
'I don't give one shit.'
I have to be nice. I have to be nice.
"I'm Y/n." I proclaim as I walk to an empty desk in front of the hedgehog boy, the green haired dude was behind him.

Tenya Iida was disrespected by my actions but shook it off.

"If you're here to make friends then you can pack up your stuff now."

Tenya looked at the entrance door and saw a man in a yellow sleeping bag.
He looked like a caterpillar.

"Welcome to UA's Hero Coarse" He unzipped his sleeping bag and drank something, "It took you guys 8 seconds to shut up, that's not gonna work, time is precious. Rational students would understand that." He says scratching his growing beard.
"Hello, Im Shota Aizawa. Your teacher."
Most of the students where confused as to why a homeless-looking man was our teacher.
"Right, let's get to it. Put these on and head outside." Mr. Aizawa said pulling out a P.E uniform out of his bag.

•••

•••

Eventually, everyone finished dressing and were now outside to the field.
We are apparently gonna do a quirk test.

"Bakugo, you managed to score the most points on the entrance exam. What was your farthest distance throw with a softball in junior high?"

"67 meters I think." Bakugo simply answered.

"Right. Try doing it with your quirk." Aizawa ordered.

Bakugo stood in an outline of a circle.

"Anything goes. Just stay inside the circle. Now go, you're wasting our time." Mr. Aizawa instructed. He was already getting irritated of teaching.