『Chapter 16』Training Camp

We were at the school's pool.

The girls and I were playing Volleyball in the water.

(Basically Haikyuu and Free! Fusion.)

I saw Katsuki and Eijiro arrive.
'Im surprised Katsuki let Eijiro touch him and live.'
Katsuki was yelling at Izuku, so basically a normal day.

The boys decided to race.

Momo suggested that the girls help and it was granted.

"Are you sure you want to do this? A hedgehog might drown in a pool this high?" I teased him.

"Oh you really shouldn't be teasing me right now."
He got closer to me, pressing his lower half against me.

"Stop. People are watching." I whispered in his ear.

"Bakugo stop being a perv and get ready to swim." Kaminari said almost laughing.

"He so lucky." Mineta whispered.

Katsuki rolled his eyes and backed away. I chuckled and watched the boys swim. It was interesting because apparently no one knows how to swim properly.

(Haru we need your help on this.)

In the end Izuku, Shoto, and Katsuki competed for first place.

Everyone cheered. Before the race could actually commence, Aizawa said our time for the pool was over.

•••

Today is the day we go to the training summer camp with class 1-B.

I was obviously sitting next to Katsuki drifting away to a nap. I was leaning next to the window but every time there was a slight bump I would hit my head.

Katsuki grew tired of that, "Lean on me." he suggested.

I didn't hesitate to do so.

Finally, I fell asleep.

•••

"Hey. Wake up we are almost there." Katsuki gently moved me.

"Mmmm. Okay."

After an hour of sitting down we finally had a break. Everyone got out of the bus and stretched.

Some ladies who turned up to be pro heroes called Pussycats came out of a car.

After some introductions it was revealed that they were leaving us here.

Everyone ran back to bus to avoid the teachers leaving us to walk all the way to the camp main area. But one of the ladies dressed as a cat used her quirk to make us fall off the cliff.

A mud dragon appeared.

'They aint playing' I grin in excitement. 'This is gonna be fun.'

Izuku was in front of the beast ready to fight. Shoto froze the beast. I slash fire towards it ripping an arm off. Iida kicked the beast taking off the other arm. Katsuki exploded its head. And Izuku punching its stomach leaving a hole in it.

Everyone fought. A flying mud beast approached, I jumped up and used my black fire towards it. Burning it to smithereens.

Finally, we made it to camp. I was not as tired as everyone. I had a grin plastered on my face.
'I didn't remember killing was so much fun.'

"You guys are great. Especially those five." The blue pussycat pointed at Iida, Katsuki, Shoto, Izuku, and I.

"Were you able to act without hesitation because of experience? Im looking forward to where you'll be in three years. I call dibs!" She surrounded us like a maniac.

'Dibs? What does she mean by that?'

This child Koda punched Izuku in the balls. I dont know why but he just did out of the blue.

'Who the fuck does he think he is.'

I made my way to Koda. But before I could have at least 3 steps, Katsuki put his arm out making me stop me from beating the shit out of that brat.

"I dont intend to hang out with some wannabe heroes." Koda spoke.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY YOU PIECE OF SHIT!jdndsisndfn!" My mouth was covered with Katsuki's hand.

'Damn. Im turning to Katsuki.'

"Precious brat." Katsuki said softly referring to Koda.

"Isn't he kind of like you?" Shoto said in his controlled tone.

"WHAT NOT AT ALL!" Katsuki let me go and yelled at Shoto. "SHUT UP YOU GG BASTARD!" His mood changed in an instant.

"Sorry." Shoto said totally not intimidated.

We got our stuff inside our rooms and then we went to have dinner. I was sitting in the middle of Izuku and Katsuki. Izuku was eating normally but Katsuki was eating like a little piggy eating a pork cutlet bowl.

(See what i did there?)

I only ate a bowl of rice.

"Hey! You got any soda?" I ask the pussycat with the red outfit.

"Of course! Here." She got me coke and I started drinking it.

At night. The boys and the girls were at a different hot spring from each other.

(Viktor where u at?)

"Y/n. Do you realize that Katsuki is naked on the other side of that wall?" Mina teased.

My body was fully in the Hot spring

"yes Mina I do." I reply to her.

"Have u seen him naked before?" Mina asked.

"Uh- not from the torso down." I confessed.

"Aaww you're so innocent!" Mina hugged me pressing her boobs on my stomach since she is smaller than me.

'Innocent huh? If she only knew.' I laughed a little.

"Whats so funny?" Momo asked.

"Uh nothing." I control myself and put back my serious face.

I could hear Mineta screaming like a rapist.

On the second day of training camp we all had to put on out PE uniforms and up and ready at 5:30 AM.

To improve my quirk Mr.Aizawa had me do physical combat while doing fire moves. Non. Stop.

After training we all changed from our uniforms and had to prepare our own food.

Since I make my own food almost everyday I am a decent cook. But that doesn't mean that I will cook. I sat on the lunch tables and put my head down.

"Y/n! Help us peel potatoes!" Iida ordered maneuvering his arms.

I flip my head up, "Who am I Sasha? A potato girl? No. Ask someone else."

We all ate curry for dinner, it was good.

Then went to sleep.

Not knowing what was waiting for us in the next few days.