『Chapter 4』Training Battle

The UA standard days start with normal classes. Then lunch.

Buying canned black coffee I was greeted with gravity chick.

 "Hey Y/n! Over here!" She waved at me signaling to sit with her, Tenya, and Deku

Why are they even calling me? I'm not friends with them.
That was my problem. I had no friends. I said I didn't want any but I didn't want to not have friends so..I walk over to them and sit next to Izuku.

"You're not gonna eat anything? You need daily proteins." Tenya said mattarfactly.

'Mind your own fucking business four eyes.'
Be nice. Be nice.
"It's fine. I ate something already."

Finally the bell rung and now it was hero training classes.

All Might appeared in our class, "I am here. Coming through the door like a hero." Everyone was amazed, and I'm not gonna lie. I was excited too.

Turns out we are gonna do fight training. I could tell Bakugo was super pumped with this.

As we all got dressed into out costumes, we met at training ground Beta.
I studied every person.
And I couldn't help but study Bakugo even more than needed. Shoto also looked good. And Eijiro looked great too. The costumes I mean, the costumes look good.

I was standing behind the crowd next to Eijiro, I could tell he was overly staring me too.

"You look good. Your costume I mean. I mean you look good too, I- I mean-."

I tried not to laugh at him in a mean way, "Thanks—uh?"

"Eijiro Kirishima, I prefer Eijiro though. You know, you need to learn the name of your classmates."

"Ok Eijiro, thank you, you look," Eijiro posed, "great too."

"Wow Y/n I love your hero suit!" Ochaco said that  rather loud so that made everyone look into my direction.

I wasn't wearing anything particularly bad. (Insert description of hero costume that is desired)

"You look hooooot." Mineta added. A bit of saliva fell out of his mouth.

Anyways, All Might separated us into teams, since there was an odd number of students there was a team of three instead of two.

Team A: Izuku and Ochaco
Team B: Shoto and Shoji
Team C: Mineta and Momo
Team D: Katsuki, Tenya, Me
Team E: Mina and Yuga
Team F: Koji and Rikido
Team G: Denki and Kyoka
Team H: Tsuyu and Tokoyami
Team I: Toru and Mashirao
Team J: Eijiro and Sero