『Chapter 14』Practical Exams

In the midterms I'm at 6/21 so I don't really need to study.

I was sitting in my usual seat talking to Kiribaku, I mean, Katsuki and Eijiro.

"Sounds like I should join them." Eijiro says.
He was referring to a study group Momo was holding.

Katsuki looked like his head was going to explode.

"You think I dont know enough? Maybe I should beat the lessons into your skull." He says.

"Wait, so you're gonna help him study then?" I ask elaborating what Katsuki just said.

"Im counting on it." Eijiro giggled a little. His pointy teeth being slightly exposed.

"I could teach you something too. I didn't place as high as this hedgehog but I could elaborate what he says if he is too angry for you to understand him." I was excited, I haven't really spend much time with Eijiro and I want to help him with his studies.

That's how friendships are build right?

At lunch a few of us where at the classroom. Katsuki was leaving but before he could do that he left with threats regarding to Izuku and Shoto.

Katsuki slid the door shut really harsh.

"Oh god. Fucking ass." I sigh, hiding my will to laugh so hard.

"It-its fine Y/n. Dont worry about it." Izuku wailed his arms side ways as he talked.

I let out a sigh, 'Katsuki is really serious about this.'

Studying with Eijiro and Katsuki was interesting. When Katsuki said he would beat the lessons into his skull, he wasn't playing.

 When Katsuki said he would beat the lessons into his skull, he wasn't playing

I was pretty much laughing the whole time. Katsuki bought me some desserts even though I insisted not to but he is stubborn.

The exams lasted 3 FUCKING days! It was frustrating. I ended up studying since the first day because I somehow forgot some details. But on the last 2 days I think I did great with all that studying alone at my house.

Now, it was time for the practical exam at center plaza. Everyone was wearing their costumes and so was I.

Pro heros where here, "Now then, lets begin the practical exam. Remember its possible to fail this final." Mr. Daddyzawa said.

Principle Nezu came out of Mr Aizawa's scarf. He said the exam is gonna change from robots because we now need to focus on teamwork and fighting actual people.

We are gonna be working in groups of 2 or 3 against pro heroes.

"If you come across a villain and you think you can win a fight. Fight. Todoroki, Iida, Midoriya, Akuma. Im sure you will understand." Aizawa spoke.