『Chapter 9』Sports Festival (2)

Izuku had broken fingers and was yelling.

'What the fuck. I swear with that quirk of his. What is it? Brokenidis quirk?'

'Haha, brokenidis.'

I was having a full converstation with myself and laughing at my own jokes. On my mind obviously.

Shoto was ice blasting Izuku. His expression seemed calmed yet so desperate to win.

Kirishima came, "Looks like I fight Bakugo next."

"I'll kill you." He simply said keeping a straight face.

Izuku woukd break his fingers using his quirk. One by one. Not caring about the pain. He too seemed desperate to win.

"If you overuse your muscles you risk tearing them apart. If you sprint too much you run out of breath. Quirks are physical abilities too, they can get worn out. You can't just use them none stop." katsuki informed as Izuku reused one of his broken fingers.

"IT'S YOUR QUIRK! YOUR QUIRK NOT HIS!" I could faintly hear what Shoto and Izuku where talking about. 

Todoroki used his fire quirk.

"SHOOTOOO!!" Endeavor looked like he had a firegasm. He yelled to the sight of his son using his hidden underused fire.

"What is Izuku doing?" I mumbled. I saw what they both where about to do. "THERE GONNA FUCKING KILL EACH OTHER!" I yelled to Katsuki for no reason.
Maybe because it was exciting. Maybe I was worried. I didn't know.

Cementoss stopped the blasts, and I covered my face in Katsuki's back to protect my face from the cold gush of wind.

Izuku lost, he was out of bounce.

Shoto's uniform was half teared.