『Chapter 28』The Mission

(A/n: THE MOVIE WAS SO GOOD!! LOTS OF KIRIBAKU SCENES!)

I fiddled with my necklace that Katsuki gave me.

I was angry, frustrated, and confused.
Why would Tomura cooperate with him? He is going to get caught. I don't know if I should warn them. I don't know if I should help the heroes. And not that I give a shit but why would they form an alliance with a guy who dismembers his own daughter over and over again?

I think i looked mad and tense because Eijiro was about to tap my shoulder but i sensed him, "Im fine Ejiro." I whispered before he touched me.

"Oh sorry. You look kinda tense." He whispered back.

"Im fine." I re state.

Aizawa put his hand up like if he was a student asking for permission to speak.

"Um.. if i may ask a question. Im not completely knowledgeable with your abilities, Sir Night Eye, but if you have the ability to see the future, then cant you just look ahead and see what our outcome is?" Aizawa asks.

"That...I cant do." Sir Night Eye says.
"Once I activate my foresight ability, it needs a 24 hour interval before it can be used again. In another words, everyday for one hour i can see one persons's future. I can see frame by frame for one hour and after that i can see it clearly." He says while fixing his glasses.

Aizawa looked confused, "Err, isn't that more than enough? You should be able to find out a lot more from that. What do you mean you cant do it?" he says.

"For example, if in that person's immediate future, i see death, a merciless death awaiting them, what could I do?" Sir Night Eye while he said that looked at me just the slightest and narrowed his eyes.

What's his deal?

He also looked at Izuku thoroughly. His ability is both a gift and curse. Through the corner of my eye Izuku started to sweat and he tensed up. His face says it all, he was hiding something. He knows something. But what?

"Wait, even death is avoidable. It could be useful to know what happens! We can avoid it! Sir Night Eye you can take a look at me! I can avoid death as many times as you want!" The so called pro hero that i still didn't know his name said almost yelling.

I was by now really really bored.

"I cant." Sir Night Eye once again refused.

Everyone had disappointed faces. I was just resting me head on the table.

"In any case, lets proceed with the plan. Don't forget theres a girl in trouble here." Ryuukuu snapped everyone to our goal again.

Sir Night Eye stood up, "Locating the girl and securing her rescue. Or goal is to resolve the situation as quickly and effectively as possible. Thank you all for your cooperation."

Us UA students sat down at a table in our living room of the Dorms.

Tamaki, Eijiro, Ochaco, Izuku, Tsuyu, Mirio, and I where sitting around it.

I sat in between Miro and Eijiro. Tamaki and Izuku sat at the edges of the table. And the rest sat in front of us.

"It's so frustrating." Eijiro groaned.

Everyone had their heads down.
Aizawa came in and started talking. I stood up.

"Where you going?" Ochaco asked with her usual squeaky tone.

"None of your business." I answered with an irritated tone.

"Y/n, please-." Ochaco was about to say something but I interrupted her.