Chapter Thirteen: Gansta

"I beg you babe, I beg you babe, I beg you baby kick it to the left now
If you wanna eat it no pressure
I only do Range, no Tesla
Balmain drippin, umbrella
I'm tryna love you like a gangsta
Baby would you answer?
I give you love, mek her give it to you faster
'Cos you're fuckin with a gangsta."

-Gansta (Darkoo ft. One Acen)

Kae:

I had punched him. Me. Kae Francisque had punched the leader of the Russian Bravata.

Clearly, I had a death wish and it was to be signed by Alexei Vasiliev.

Everyone in the room was too shocked to make a sound never less move, I was the first to switch over into Dr. Kae mode. I instantly became a textbook physician whenever there were injuries in my vicinity. It was the only thing I could do without thinking and right now I needed to not think because I was afraid of the nightmare that would appear in my thoughts concerning Alexei.

Alexei stood up, his tower fame lightly swaying as he fought to catch himself. I watched as he removed his hand from his face to reveal a bloody and misaligned nose.

Oh no.

What did I do?

Maybe Andrei teaching me how to spar wasn't the best of ideas. I may have just messed up any good credit I have built inside this house for the past few months I've been here.

Crap. Crap. Crap.

"Andrei, I need ice packs!" I quickly turned to him with a panicked look.

Andrei snapped out of his initial shock and quickly headed over to the back of the sparring room to retrieve the requested item.

I began approaching the big bad boss, slowly creeping as if I were a cat attempting to reach a mouse.

The bleeding was clearly apparent and flowing out freely, I needed gauze.

"And gauze!" I shouted out to him.

I turned back to Alexei, his eyes were watching me like a hawk, although he didn't seem to be angered...maybe even amused, I could tell by the slight crinkles in the corner of his eyes. He wanted me to get closer, he would probably hit me back. He had to, right? That's what angry people did when you hurt them, hit you back.

Camden always hit me whenever I attempted to fight back, although my punches, kicks, and slaps were never as strong as Andrei had helped me build them up to.

"Any slower, Dr. Kae and I might bleed all over this floor." His deep growling voice startled me enough to stop me in my tracks on my way to him. I took a deep breath attempting to regulate my breathing as I continued approaching him with a slight increase in speed.

"I–." I began to speak but he stopped me.

"Save the apology, you know you're not sorry. It made you feel good to punch me." He chuckled. I watched as more blood dripped from his nostrils down his face and onto the mat.

I finally closed the distance so I could finally see the damage I had caused to his face.

Yeah, it was definitely broken to an extent, but fixable if I could get an X-ray or CT Scan.

"It was a reflex," I said barely above a whisper.

He scoffed, he did not believe me. "If my nose didn't hurt so fucking bad right now, I might even be a little hard. Who knew that Dr. Kae had it in her to punch the boss?" His wolfish grin returned and I almost wanted to throw up. How could he be turned on in a moment like this?