Chapter Seventy-Seven: Drunk In Love

"I've been drinking, I've been drinking

I get filthy when that liquor get into me
I've been thinking, I've been thinking
Why can't I keep my fingers off it, baby? I want you, na-na
Cigars on ice, cigars on ice
Feeling like an animal with these cameras all in my grill
Flashing lights, flashing lights
You got me faded, faded-faded, baby, I want you, na-na
Can't keep your eyes off my fatty, daddy, I want you, na-na
Drunk in love, I want you

We woke up in the kitchen saying
"How the hell did this shit happen?" Oh baby, drunk in love
We be all night, last thing I remember is our
Beautiful bodies grinding up in the club, drunk in love."

-Beyonce ft. Jay-Z & Kanye West (Drunk In Love Remix)

Kae:

What.... is all of this?" I looked around the backyard area that usually housed the gigantic infinity pool, pool bar, and more and saw that it had ultimately been transformed into what seemed like an outdoor club lounge. There were lights everywhere of varying colors and sizes, balloons, foods, and drinks. Not to mention our entire crew of friends where here to join us as well. 

Mumbai appeared beside me, "This Cairo...is yours and Andrei's bachelor-bachelorette party!" She said as she reached over and grabbed Andrei's arm. Andrei threw a curious look over at me and I smirked allowing her to continue leading us further into the "event space". I continued looking around, this place definitely had an upscale club vibe going for it. If the house wasn't in the background I'm sure anyone without prior knowledge would mistake it for a lounge; whoever put it together did a really good job.

"For both of us?" Andrei asked curiously.

Mumbai nodded enthusatically, "We're all pressed for time since you guys are getting married pretty soon, we thought doing it this way was the best and easier to get everyone here too... even Istanbul came!" She said excitedly.

Surely enough as I casted a glance over to our group, I noted Istanbul having a soda next to... Wayde? I blinked a couple of times to make sure I was seeing everything correctly; it was nearing night time outside and getting a bit dark, but the lights were fluroscent enough for me to be able to see who was here.

Upon walking closer, I noted that it was indeed Wayde. He was wearing his legs today and was happily smiling and having a chat beside Istanbul who, for the first time in like forever since I've known her, was...engaging. Now this was interesting. Wayde was definitely a hermit, he preferred to be inside and away from folks doing his computer thing and Istanbul was the same way, which was why she opted to stay on base and help in that division. To see them both out and mingling with our group and each other, well... that was just the highest honor I could get from the both of them.

We approached them first.

"Istanbul... Wayde." I greeted them. Istanbul stood and gave me a formal greeting and I rolled my eyes, "Istanbul.... we're friends too." I reminded her.

She nodded, "Oh... yes..." She gave me an awkward smile and sat back down. I looked over at Wayde and he gave me a wide smile, "Surprise!" He said to me. I smiled and introduced Andrei to Wayde. "Andrei this is Wayde... Wayde... my fiancé, Andrei." I said to him.

Wayde stood up putting his drink to the side to shake hands with Andrei, "Nice to finally meet the contact in person." He said patting his back. Andrei stepped back and looked up at him, "I've been texting you?" He asked him curiously.