Chapter Seventy-Nine: Cash Rules

"Cash rules everything around me

C.R.E.A.M. get the money
Dollar, dollar bill, ya'll
Cash rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the money
Dollar, dollar bill, ya'll

You say cash rules everything around you, what about love?
You say cash rules everything around you, what about us?
You think ass rules everything around you, what about trust?
You say cash rules everything around you, you doing too much
And that's where you fucked up."

-Iyla ft. Method Man (Cash Rules)

Kae:

"Time's up Roya!" I slammed the door open to the underground facility where we kept prisons until we decided what to do with them. Unfortunately for Roya, her decision was made; she was going to die today for the attempted murder of my mother. Roya, who had still had been tied up and gaged against the world, looking weak and battered after all the fun we've had with her barely looked up muttering something under the cloth tied against her mouth.

I walked fully into the room and over to where she was tied and up begin unchaining her.

"I hope you had a pleasant stay here... we only strive to give our guests the best of the best treatment, would you rate us five stars?" I questioned her sarcastically.

She vaguely mumbled something under the cloth and I nodded, "Yes, yes... thank you I appreciate the compliments." The chain that had locked her arms to the wall clanked to the floor as I moved over to take out the other one. Once the steel of the metal hit the concrete of the floor, I crouched in front of Roya whose hands had dropped back down against her sides, too weak to even want to move them.

I gazed at her for a few moments, her face had barely recovered from the blows and cuts made to it, dried blood stuck to her like glue to the side of her face. It's sad her end had to come to this, but actions had consequences and I was the bearer of that consequence.

"Did you have a nice chat with my father, earlier?" I asked her.

Her eyes slowly made a motion to turn over to me and she nodded in agreement with that I said.

I reached over and pulled out the cloth stopping her from using her words.

"You just couldn't leave well enough alone, could you?" I cocked my head to the side, "Now look at you... it's your execution day, just imagine where you would be right now if you used just a little bit of your head before coming back here." I tapped her forehead lightly and she winced under the pressure.

"Ask yourself was it all worth it?" I said to her.

Her eyes remained focused on me lightly before she closed them, her body slightly shaking under my words. "Can I please just see my daughter one last time?" Her voice was barely above a whisper.

I chuckled, "Oh, your spawn?" I inquired, "You'll see her outside when she watches me kill you." I stood up and looked down at her, "Get up." I ordered her.

Roya's body began shivering harder, "Please.... just reconsider this." She begged me.

"Up!" I shouted.

Startled, she slowly stood up, slightly bent and began walking hobbling on one leg since I had stabbed her in the left leg as the beginning of her punishment. I pointed towards the door and she didn't argue, slowly limping to the exit and I slowly followed behind her. I continued pointing her directions out until we hit the outside again. The blistering hot sun immediately hit the back of my neck as soon as it made contact with my skin; the air was dry with lack of humidity. It was a big contrast to how cold it was down there, I'm sure Roya was enjoying the change in temperature.