Chapter Sixty-Six: Early In The Morning

"Oh, I never, you know I loved you till you left me

Oh, I never, you know I cared till you were gone
I was young and foolish, I didn't know what I was doin'
I didn't know I lost you till you're gone
Oh, I never, knew I loved you till you were gone

So I gotta get up early in the morning
To find me another lover
So I gotta get up early in the morning
To find me another lover

So I gotta get up early in the morning
To find me another lover
Gotta get up early in the morning
To find me another lover."

-The Gap Band (Early In The Morning)

Andrei:

"We have to be quieter," I said as my lips traveled the length of her heated skin breathlessly. I could get used to mornings like this. The kind where the sounds of our moans carried throughout the room, the radiating heat of our bodies entangling together were the first feelings that I registered in the morning, the rapid beating of our hearts as we both found our climax. I could do it over and over again with her, my feelings would never change. 

Kae was still getting used to us being intimate with each other again, I never forced her if she didn't want to do anything, I would usually wait for her to be comfortable enough to even think of trying anything; it was still a work in progress, every day she was getting more into herself, the process becoming easier for her to digest... for her to let go. Regardless, I would always still love her and allow her all the time she needed to be with me again.

"You sound like we live in a one-story house with my parents sleeping next door to us, Andrei. I literally have my own wing with a living area that you have to walk through before you even get to my bedroom." She whispered to me with a sly smile, her eyes slightly dimming from waking up earlier. Funny how she was tired now when she was the one who woke me up in an attempt to "rile me up". I mean, it wasn't hard not to be when you woke up beside someone as beautiful as Kae, just one look into her eyes and you would lose yourself.

I smirked, "Yeah... but that doesn't change that I'm in here making love to you under your father's roof... I just think he could be waiting outside to blow my brains out." I said.

Kae chuckled, "What now you're getting scared of my dad again?" She questioned me.

I shrugged, my lips finding hers again for a peck, "I think we've come to a mutual understanding." I stated. She arched her eyebrow, "So he likes you, now?" She inquired.

I made a face, "More like tolerates... but I'll take anything I can get." I stated.

She pulled me in for another brief kiss, "Well... I'm happy he doesn't think about shooting you anymore." She said with a smile as she got up from her bed. I got up myself allowing for her head for her en-suite bathroom. Moon shuffled over to me placing his paws on my lap as he panted heavily. I patted his head, showing him lots of affection before really getting up and heading to the bathroom myself.

Kae was in there brushing her teeth as she attempted to push her curls into a ponytail, she finally gave up allowing the curls to fall back down to her shoulders and back, she continued brushing her teeth again. I couldn't wait until I got to officially wake up to this every morning, with her as my wife. That was something I didn't think in all my life I'd be able to say. But here I was, so much had happened in such a short amount of time and I was honestly grateful for the position I finally was in.

Kae turned around and gave me a look, "You're not going to brush your teeth?" She asked me.

I smirked, "You got a toothbrush for me?" I asked.