- Chapter 18 -

That morning I woke up to the sound of my mother and sister getting ready for a morning run

That morning I woke up to the sound of my mother and sister getting ready for a morning run. This hurt. My body aching as I listen to the two of them laughing downstairs. This was ridiculous. Lily didn't even like running. I pulled my phone off of the charger checking to see if I had any messages. Just one from Nathan.

'Good morning beautiful, have fun today with your sister and I can't wait to hear all about it,'

His text was so sweet and for a second all of my problems had drifted away. It felt like everything was going to be okay. Until I heard the girls laughing downstairs once again. Grabbing my pillow from under my head I pulled it over my face holding it against my skin as I let out a muffled groan.

I pulled the pillow away when I heard something shuffling across my bed. Was Ailis here?

"Waaat is wrong witcha dis mornin'? a dainty flower got yer in 'ames?" Ailis words were muffled as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. I nodded my head. Lily was named after a flower but she wasn't soft and sweet like one. She was like a rose. Perfect until you get below the surface, sharp thorns sticking out to rip your favorite dress.

I pulled the sheets back jumping out of bed. Lily and my mother were gone and now was my time to search her room for any other clothes she might be holding back. I was going to get all of my clothes back and I was going to make sure she didn't leave with any of them when she finally head back to her father's house.

"Are you coming?" I question as I pull on some sweatpants. Ailis nods his head jumping off the bed as he runs across the floor towards me. I bend over to pick him up allowing him to sit on my shoulder as we head across the hallway towards the guest room.

"Ye sure we shud be doin' dis?" I nodded my head nearly knocking him off. He grabs my hair to help hold himself up.

"Of course, she has taken way too many of my clothes," I knew I was acting ridiculous but at this point I didn't care. There was nothing she could do to make this up to me. I was tired and fed up with always having to steal my clothes back.

"Cool," Ailis mutters. I close the door to her room behind me as I peek around to see if she had moved anything. I knew since Lily didn't run often she wouldn't last very long and they would be back soon. It could be anywhere from ten minutes to thirty minutes. I needed to act quickly. I began tearing through her suitcase finding a total of four shirts that were mine that she hadn't given back yet. I let out a low growl as Ailis searches around the room as well. I wasn't sure what he was looking for since he had no clue what clothes I had before.

Once I finished the first suitcase I began looking through the next one, finding a pair of shoes that were mind. How could she get away with stealing these many things from me, and was she doing the same thing to all of her friends or was it just a sisterly thing?

"Are you kidding me," I mumbled to myself placing all my items in a pile.

"Are any av dees golden necklaces yers?" Ailis points at all the necklaces I had noticed last night. I'd never busted her stealing any of my jewelry but I knew I didn't own very many to begin with. I saunter over towards the desk looking over everything.