Chapter 1: THE START !

JAYDA POV ~ I woke up to a loud crash and screaming, I hurried out my room and saw my mother with a gun in her hand. I never thought I would see my own mother kill our father. I looked her in the eyes and saw pure evil. I heard screaming from my sister Sky who was running down the stairs to our father. While our mother just sat there staring at us crying in our father arms. Next thing you know she slapped me and Sky and told us this was our fault, and told us to go to our room before we be next . Me and sky went to our rooms and locked the door. She had our uncle come get the body and bury it somewhere and clean the mess up. From that day I changed. I felt a part of my life was gone, but my sister and I bond was still stronger as ever. For our mother, she is now on drugs and have different men in and out everyday.

JAYDA POV /

JAYDA POV /

ONE MONTH LATER
   I was walking to school and seen this girl that didn't like me and her little minions.  Her and her minions were walking up to me. I already knew what she was on, so I instantly put my hair in a bun and took my earrings out. I been waiting to get my one since I came back, because I fought her sister last week and her cousin. So now she wanna fight cause I beat the hell out of them. She walked up and swung and I dogged her ass and 2pieced her shit. She fell back and I got on top of her and started giving blows after blows to her face. I could feel a crowd surrounding us yelling "beat her ass". Her friends were scared to jump in cause they knew I had them bitches. I felt someone pulling me off her but before they did I stomped her right in her face causing everyone to go crazy with there phones recording. I knew it was Jalen who pulled me off her, because everytime i fight he always there to pull me off (btw/ jalen is her bsf) I was sent to the principal office and knew i would be expelled because this my 7th fight in the last two months. I honestly could care less she told me I was expelled and couldn't go to any school out here because of my behavior . So I left and called Sky to come get me, but I forgot that she work every day 24/7, because mama was to damn high to pay the bills. So I just went home and went to my room and layed down. I heard the front door open i knew it was my mother and one of her lil hoes. 20min later of them fucking, my door swung open and it was this old dude standing there with no pants on with my mother behind him with a smirk. I looked and said "The fck yall looking at". The old dude said "Thats no way to speak to your mother young lady".  I said "Get the fuck out my room then bitch ". They both came in and my mom said "You have been a naughty girl jayda i think its time for someone to put you in check ". I tried to hurry up out the room but the old looking dude slammed me on my bed. I tried to fight as much as i could but he was just too strong. My mom was on the side just smirking and said "I told you not to fck with me jayda now your going to regret it". The man pulled his underwear down and his man hood was slinging around. I screamed for help but that just made it worst everytime I screamed my mom punched me in the face constantly and with that being said the old dude rapped me and rapped me with tears coming  down my face and blood everywhere from my mom punching me in the face. I felt that i was going to die i blacked out once my mom hit me in the face with a glass vase .
..........To be continued

SKY ( chapters going to get more longer please be patient with us 😊

SKY
( chapters going to get more longer please be patient with us 😊