CHAPTER 12/ DID NOT COME TOO PLAY !

RECAP...

We got out walking in there like we run everything had heads looking from right to left. We seen Tay and Asia talking to kat looked like they were having a good time so why not cause a scene so i made a vase fall from off a table making a huge glass shatter noise on the floor causing everyone head to turn looking at me and lisa . We seen kat getting up and......

LISA POV/ so once we seen kat getting up I seen jayda head instantly snap her way as if she knew if kat tried something she was ready, "what y'all doing here" said kat "lol bitch I thought I got an invite did I tweak" I said before jayda said something "I'm not even on that can y'all just chill out please I wanna make peace" said kat "bitch I'm not here too make friends" said jayda walking pass kat "killa should've killed yo ass like he started too" kat whispered but before jayda could turn around I turned around and started swinging people think because I m quiet I don't got these bitches, I swung kat by her hair and started swinging as soon as she kicked my leg she ended up falling on her own and giving me full opportunity to get on top of her and that's when I started going blow for blow at her face as I blacked out so much that I didn't notice people were recording "talk.shit.about.my.bestie.again.bitch" as I was still blowing her face up i felt jayda pull me off of her. That's when I just let go knowing I don't wanna cut up anymore, knowing I messed her face up so that's when jayda said come on let's go and as we left I heard tay saying she should beat my ass that's when I turned around but jayda turn me back around and i knew I should just turn around and let it go before the police came. I went straight home with jayda and as soon as we walked in we seen a grown man in there without an shirt but, then he noticed us and said "I'm so sorry I apologize"

JAYDA POV/ as we entered the house I seen this man without a shirt on and when he noticed he said "iam so sorry I apologize" and then that's when my aunt came out of the kitchen and told him when he put a shirt on come back and he did as told so once he came back she introduced us saying "jayda and Lisa this is my boyfriend David, and David this my niece Jayda and her bestfriend Lisa but, Lisa is basically my niece too and Jayda before you get smart we've been dating for a while so yeah we just now making it official" my auntie said "hey David and already knew you were dating somebody already" I said laughing "tete ain't nobody slow" i said "wassup y'all" he said finally getting a chance to speak.

David aka dave in photo ^

I was so busy talking that I didn't even notice Lisa was in the bathroom until I went and looked in one and saw she was fixing her hair. Me and her was having a full blown conversation, Until hezo started calling her I'm sill surprised they dating considering on how mean Lisa is but I kinda seen it coming😂 .

LISA POV / I seen hezo calling me so I answered it and put it on speaker as I was doing my hair. "Hey mama what you doing and where you at" said hezo "I'm with Jayda and I'm doing my hair again cause I got into a fight with kat hoe ass" I said "I know I saw it's all on snap I see you beating bitches" he said "mfs know what me and my bestie on period" I said "i hear you I hear you when you going too come home too daddy I'm in this big ass house all alone" he said "uhhh I was gone stay with Jayda cause you know this my house too" I said "naw she coming over she'll be there in a lil bit brother" Jayda said cutting in our conversation "Ite thanks sis ima talk too you later bae I'm finna go too sleep you already got a key so let yoself in ight?" He said "ight coo" I said as I hung up "so are you gonna go get that dick or nah" Jayda said "girl please Ian letting him get shit he haven't even hit this yet" I said "keyword yet" jayda said "please" I said getting up walking out too get my keys so I can leave ~

about 20mins later~ i unlocked hezo's house door and walked in going upstairs making my way too his room I seen he was knocked out and so since I had clothes here I went in the other room where my clothes were and grabbed my clothes so I can get in the shower. As i entered the bathroom and started getting in the shower about 15 minutes after getting in, I felt hands wrap around me "move why are you in here" I said in a irritated voice "shhhh" he said as he was kissing on my neck "g move you too damn close" I said in an annoying voice again "stop playing with me he said smacking my ass as I bit my lip and next think I knew he was making his way too my kitty playing with it sliding one finger inside of me after about 5 more minutes he stopped and started washing himself up and when he got done he gave me the towel and got him a towel out of the pantry in the bathroom leaving. I was frustrated so I hurried up and finished washing up, put my clothes on and, went to the  guess bedroom and then ...
To Be Continued

MERRY CHRISTMAS ...🎄😁
ari Wasn't gonna publish ...
So I did🙄 -deja3x
What y'all think happened next?
Ima publish again today or
tomorrow, I promise!
Im on vacation ~aria
They both had lied- editor Mara😘