CHAPTER 7 : United

JAYDA POV~ its been three weeks since I talked to jay he's been trying to talk to me but just recently he stopped I guess he was noticing I didn't wanna be bothered with him anymore but lately me and killa been talking every since the day at that place called angels. On that day he asked me for my number at first I didn't plan on it but Lisa kinda forced me. So he'd bring me food un announced and all. But I like him somewhat but I don't have too much love for him well not as much as I had for jay. Even tho he wasn't my nigga I still felt some type of way about the situation I don't know but it is what it is now.
—It's now third period and my lunch period is next. But lately I've  really been focused in school because of the fact I graduate in two months on 5/17 (May 17th) and that fight with Kat could've made my self not be eligible to graduate but now I'm passed that.
—So as I was sitting at the lunch table with my friends and they niggas killa walked over and sat across from me and started a conversation but, while he was talking to me I felt someone burning a whole in my face and I started too look around and noticed jay was staring at us clinching his jaw the look he was giving me kinda made me tense up a little so then like 5 mins later I noticed he started making his way towards us but then he was stopped in his tracks by a female she was pretty and she had a ok shape with long hair. Once jay saw me looking at them, I quickly turned my head and started paying attention to killa. When I glanced back at jay and the girl he had a slight smirk on his face. Even though we weren't together that kind of hurt to see jay talking to another girl. When I turned back around I guess killa thought something was wrong with me so he asked was I okay. I told him I wasn't feeling good and I got up and went to my car and drove home.
I dont know whats been up to me lately but I wanna talk to jay so bad like I just miss being around him even if we are aguring . So I decided to unblock him and text him .
Me: can we talk??
Jay🖕🏽💞:why
Me:nigga yes or no ion have all day fck
Jay🖕🏽💞:mannnn im on my way cool ?
Me:yea
*puts phone down *
So jay said he on his way, now im panicking like what am im going to say fuck that what am i finna put on . I went in my closet just to find sum quick to put on i put my gray shorts on and a gray little jacket.

 I went in my closet just to find sum quick to put on i put my gray shorts on and a gray little jacket

JAYDA FIT^

I heard a knock at the door and went to the door " who is it "i said " " yo baby daddy " i got to bussing up laughing knowing it was jay opening the door he stepped in " i know i know im funny right" he said" not at all " ok come on so we can talk . We went in the living room and sat down . " So you done ignoring me ma" he said " first off i wasn't ignoring you i just need some space. " you could have just told me that " he said" well maybe ion want to but honestly i had to distance my self because it was to much " what was to much ma" he said " the fight are argument i just needed time to re gather myself " i see were you coming from and im sorry i had put you in a position like that" he said " its all good i just felt like i needed to tell you in person " so i see you gotta lil boyfriend " he said with a serious face " that is not my boyfriend we just very close friends ion do that relationship stuff sorry " why not ma " he said " i mean why would i all you niggas do is cheat try to get down on people I rather be by myself you know " i feel you so what you wanna do " he said " i dont know lets watch a movie " . So we put on stitch 2 i know so childish but that move was the shit . 30mins into the movie jay found his little way behind me and we start cuddling with the covers and end up falling asleep.
1 hour later ~ i feel breathing over my face waking up to seeing sky in my face with the most biggest childish smile on her face . " so this the mysterious guy " she said " i looked over And jay was still sleep with his arm wrapped around me and his head on my hip. No i dont know what your talking about." Oh really well see whan auntie find out about this" she said" and well find out once i  tell her about you and sencere ." Dont you dare jayda" she said". Try me bitch." I hate you right now " she said walking upstairs ". I love you too i said as i was getting back comfortable falling back to sleep next to jay .

JAY POV ~ I woke up to the sound of a phone ringing it wasnt mine cause my phone dead must be jayda's i looked over on the table seeing the name KILLA👅🤞🏽popping up on the phone. I looked over to a jayda she looked so peaceful sleeping so i just ignored the phone call and attempted to go back to sleep but that nigga killa kept blowing jayda phone up so i picked up and said nigga she sleep shell call you later and hung up . With that being said i just got up and told jayda i was finna go as she said ok dozzing off i got my keys and walked out the door getting in my Benz 2018 "all black". I decided to slide to the trap to see what hezo wanted to talk to me about . Yoooo hezo said as i walked into the office wassup i said ." So that nigga killa up to sum him and kat . " why you say that " i said " yesterday i over heard him and kat talking at lunch saying that they had to wait to put the plan in process. You need to keep an eye on  jayda she aint safe around that nigga . " Ite keep me updated if you find out what they planning call me i been waiting to kill that nigga" i said walking out to my car ".

JAYDA POV ~ I woke up to my phone going off i picked up saying hello " aw so you up now come over here now i gotta talk to you" killa said " man ite u tripping and hung up . I got up and got my keys getting in the car driving to killa apartment. 20 mins later~ im knocking at the door he opened it with a attitude talking bout come in I honestly wasnt in the mood for his shit tonight. " So you fucking niggas now " he said nearly screaming in my face . Nigga what are you talking about. " DONT FUCKING PLAY WITH ME JAYDA "he said" NIGGA YOU GON GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE I KNOW THAT.

SKY POV ~ 5 hours later : I woke up hearing my phone ringing I answered hello " yes is this the sister of jayda
marie" yes " ok hunny this is the hospital calling to inform you that jayda is currently in surgery " when i heard that my heart dropped......... To be continued

Another short chapter babes 💔
But hoped you enjoyed
What happened to jayda
Jay and jayda huh 👀
Whats kat and killa planning 🤭