Chapter 3: FRESH START

THREE WEEKS LATERS ~

SKY POV/ Its been three weeks and auntie ash have been the best auntie ever

SKY POV/ Its been three weeks and auntie ash have been the best auntie ever. She bought jayda a car and signed jayda in to Bloom high to finish her senior year . I found a job as a part time model and work at footlocker on weekdays. Jayda face was getting better she had little cuts still on her face but you could barely see them . She start school tomorrow so auntie ash took her shopping for the day. Meanwhile i was sitting on the porch
and seen this fine brownskin nigga walking my way. I damn near spit my water out looking at him. while im over here in my own lil world i didnt even realize he was talking to me " huh " i said. " is ash here damn are you slow or some" he said Thats where i snapped out of it .Trynna figure out who tf this nigga talking to . Bitch is you slow or some fuck "i said " man watch that bitch word "he said" " ion gotta watch shit bitch "i said" show me im one " he said"just as i was about to slap tf outta of this nigga auntie ash was getting out the car with Jayda "whats going on here " she said " this lil disrespectful brat was looking for you " i said ". if you would've never been zoning out we wouldnt have this problem " he said "stfu" i said " watch your mouth and what do you want sincere "auntie ash said " my mom told me to come say hi because your neices are in town " sincere said " oh yes this is sky and this is jayda "she said introducing us .

 if you would've never been zoning out we wouldnt have this problem " he said "stfu" i said " watch your mouth and what do you want sincere "auntie ash said " my mom told me to come say hi because your neices are in town " sincere said " oh yes th...

SINCERE POV /     Ian gon lie they both was bad as hell but jayda wasn't my type, but sky she had it all from head to toe. Her booty just so perfectly shaped and it took everything in me not to just pick her lil ass up and take her to my bed . I could tell they both had a temper though just by the way they look. Well im sincere sorry for the way I approached you sky " i said " yea whatever just watch who you talking to" she said ". I tried not to be disrespectful to her because ash was right there so i just said bye and went home to play the game. I dont know why but I couldn't get sky out of my head it was driving me crazy . So i called one of my hoes to get my mind off everything.

NEXT DAY

JAYDA POV / It was 7:20 and i had to get in the shower because it was my first day at bloom high . 15 min later ~ I got out the shower and did my morning hygiene stuff and put on a strapless tank top and blue jean pants. I wanted to go simple today, so I let my hair out of the ponytail and now its wavy .