Chapter 28 / The truth

JAYDA POV/ I was so confused and just shocked like what . I guess I blacked out because the next thing I knew cold water hit my face.

" you ok" jay asked

" yea what's going on jay" I asked

" I think you need to just sit down and listen to what your father have to say" he said sitting next to me holding my hand

My dad came and just sat down and looked me in the eyes. Then sky came and sat down next to me with melody , ej ,and sincere.

" were everyone else at" I asked confused

" auntie made everyone leave because this is just between the family" sky answered

" oh so even king left" I asked

" naw I'm still here ma" he said walking in the living room sitting down with jay glaring at him

" ok so let's start from the beginning "

" After You was born jayda your mom had died and I only had you and sky at the time and ej had got adopted because we couldn't afford to take care of three children. After your mom died I was lost and a friend which y'all thought was your real mom but she wasn't she was a friend that helped me out after your mother's death. Then I we start dating and I proposed to her . She started acting funny I started looking into my money and there was ton of money going missing everyday . Mind you I give her money so why would she need to steal from me . I confronted her about it and of course she was in denial. Then she would get mad when I spend more time with my children then her . I was the biggest drug lord in the city at the time so everyone knew not to mess with me well I thought. One day I told her I was leaving with you guys and she went crazy . She threatened me and told me she been cheating on me and stealing all my money for a reason. The dude she been cheating on me with happened to be the biggest drug lord of the whole dame country but no one really knew of him. She was stealing my money giving it to him so that he could kill me . For what ? I don't know but she wanted me to be dead and take you guys from me . I don't know why that bitch was crazy . So if I didn't leave you guys she would kill you guys . So I had a plan if I fake my death and she think I'm really dead . She wouldn't see it coming for me to come back and kill her and get you guys back. So as you know I faked my death . Then got married to you guys miracle and she's been helping me all these years but the biggest drug lord found out I wasn't dead and he started to threaten me . If I didn't do what he said he would kill all my kids including me . He would sent me to kill people and ship out all his work . One day ej showed up and he found me and I was so happy that at least one of my children were back home. And at that point I had to get the two of you back so we were planning to come get you guys back . So I started to run I couldn't work for him anymore and he found out and set ej up . Which was that he tried to rape his daughter . But in she was trying to seduce him and he was drugged so then she set him up. And she had to stay in my home and watch and make sure I don't have no contact with ej or make sure ej don't find out that what really went down.  And now your aunt have beat her up so now she probably went to tell her father and it's probably going to get worse from here. We have to get out the country for a couple months and prepare ourself if we want to take him down for once and forever . And I never got to say I'm sorry for everything and I love you guys so much and I never meant to hurt you guys . I was only trying to protect you guys .

* ej,sky and jayda got up and gave there father a big hug and apologize for how they been acting towards him and his wife .

Everyone was just chilling and went home to pack all there things because they have to leave tonight.

They cant tell anyone were there going they cant be in contact with anyone because someone might try to get information out of this.

I know there going to be hurt but we have to get out so they can be safe too.

JAY POV/ You know that i love you and always going to be there for you right", i told jayda as she just got done packing her bag . She sat on the bed and just shook her head yes. I standed in front of her and kissed her forehead and she just cried and i held her.

" jay we going through all this and on the run and im pregnant " she said

" I know but we have to get the both of you guys to a safer environment " I said getting her hand and getting her off the bed pulling her into a deep hug

" I got the both of y'all ok" I said hugging her tightly

" ye" she said before she was cut off by broken glass coming from downstairs .

I covered jayda mouth and told her go in the closet . I turned the lights off and grabbed my glock from off my side of the bed .

I heard whoever broke in coming upstairs I hid right next to the door , so when they come i...... to be continued

I know y'all beeen getting on my but 😭

Ion be feeling writing these chapters 💀

But enjoy 🖤!