Chapter 18 / Daddy's Home part 2!

* One Week Later*

JAYDA POV/ So its been a week since i got out the hospital. And today is the day me and sky are going to have a sit down with our father and his quote on quote wife . I honestly dont wanna go but sky is practically making me. Its now 11:20am and we're supposed to be there by 12 but im nowhere near ready yet. I got up and went to my closet to see what i wanted to wear and found a strapless white shirt with some light washed ripped jeans and my pink slides. After i layed my outfit out , i went to go get in the shower. * 20 min later*  I got out the shower and went to put my clothes on.

Jayda outfit ^

Jayda outfit ^

I went over to sky house to pick her up since she been having bad contractions. She gave me the address which was 15min away. But sky fat ass wanted some food. So now were waiting on sky food and ion even notice her bump i had to take a picture .

After sky got her food she put dads address in which was 15 min away from were we was

After sky got her food she put dads address in which was 15 min away from were we was . I was trying to keep my composure i dont want to flip out on him again. Sky convinced me to just sit down with him and let him tell his side of the story. We eventually pulled up and i was having second thoughts I looked out my window seeing a big ass house . With see through class windows a nice lil beach in the back it was beautiful. " you ready" sky asked " not really" I replied " come on jayda we gon have to get it over with either way it goes" she said " we cant just come back tomorrow or never" i said " jayda get yo ass out the car now" sky replied. Fine i said getting out the car locking the doors as i walked to the front door. Sky was knocking on the door and this lightskin women answered she was really pretty with a nice body shape.