Chapter 10 / The past

JAY POV ~ As i was about to slip jayda panties off she screamed no and ran to the bathroom. I didn't understand what happened like did i do something wrong . Jayda are you ok i said standing next to the bathroom door . She didn't respond so I opened the door and she was on the floor in tears and i dont know why but seeing her cry hurt me . Im sorry I thought we were on the same page i said sitting next to her bringing her into my arms " jay its not you its just that i cant not what after happened it just reminds me of to much" she said " what happened please tell me jayda i may can help with whatever it is " no i dont want you to judge me or think im some type of slut" jayda i would never judge you , you should know that " its a long story " she said " and i got all night come on lets go to the couch and you can tell me . So we went to the couch and i went to go get her a water and a cover. " It all started when my mom started doing drugs , her and my dad stayed into it until one day i guess she just thought it was best to kill him . I didnt inturpt her story i wanted her to know that im listening and will always be there for her . " After that day my whole life changed i wasnt the same anymore . But the day i got expelled from school was the day I thought my life was over . I got home and my mom and some dude was fucking. He came into my room and i was telling him to get out but he stayed until my mom was saying that it was time for me to learn my lesson and . She stopped and tears was in her eyes and i was mad cause I already knew what was next whoever that nigga is i want to kill him for doing this to my baby girl . I grabbed her hugging her tight and telling her its ok im not going to let anyone else hurt you " you promise " she said looking me in the eyes with tears running down her face . I promise i said kissing her forehead pulling her on top of me rubbing her back . Eventually we both feel asleep on the couch.

JAYDA POV ~ After last night jay really proved his self to me , he really do care and i think im ready to work with him on the level he want us to be on in a relationship status but i think we should still take it slow . I woke up before jay and I decided to make breakfast for him. I made pancakes, sausage,eggs, grits, toast , and a glass of orange juice. I set his plate on the table next to the couch . I sat on top of him kissing all over his face as he woke up . " jayda what are you doing" he said " i made you breakfast jayjay " dont call me that and look at you being all nice " he said " oh please i been nice probably not to you cause you get on my nerves. He sat up grabbing his plate digging in .  " that was just to good were you learn how to cook like that " he said " dont worry bout all that " man you finna start cooking everyday " he said " no sirrr i don't  know what you thought i said laughing " yea whatever he said grabbing me placing me on his lap " give me kiss" he said i did and got up going to the bathroom " so thats what we doing now " he said " yea im finna get ready to go " where you goinggggg " he said winning nigga home where else " you is home " he mumbled but I pretended like ion here what he just said. I got my stuff and left .

15 min later ~ Just getting out the shower my phone kept dinging .
Lisa💜🤞🏽~ what you on ??
Me~ nun why wassup
Lisa💜🤞🏽~ wanna come to the mall with me
Me~ yea imma come get you in 10 min
Lisa💜🤞🏽~ ite
After that i went to my closet trying to find some simple to wear . I went in the bathroom flat-ironed my hair, layed my edges down, did my makeup and took my picture putting it on the gram.