chapter 2: THE START /PART TWO

Continued......

SKY POV/
Its now 1:00 in the morning and im just now getting off of work. I tried to call Jayda, but she's probably sleep. I walked in the house and seen mama on the couch sleep. I went to go check on Jayda and she wasn't in there. I looked in the bathroom and I saw her on the floor naked with bruises and cuts all over her face. I hurried to the floor and shook her and she started crying. I asked "what happened Jayda who did this to you, Jayda who did this" she didn't respond. I tried not to cry, whoever did this to her got theirs coming trust and believe that. I got up ran some bath water for Jayda and when it got half full I put Jayda in and she finally spoke and said, "Sky mama-" and start crying. I got heated and I knew she had some to do with it. "She let him rape me Sky she just sat there smirking and punching me" she spoke again but once she said that I ran out the bathroom and I could hear jayda calling my name but I was to mad to even bother to answer back. I went in the basement and got my dads glock and ran back up stairs to where my mama was. I woke her up and she got up and said "oh look the whore is back did you see your sister she looks great right?" "I had a little fri-" before she even finished her sentence I pistol whipped tf out of her and threw her down the basement stairs and locked the door. I ran up stairs to Jayda bathroom and she immediately started crying "Sky I don't wanna be here anymore, I tried and tried i cant do this anymore" she said "don't worry you don't ever have to worry about mama again she's going to regret everything she ever did to us" I said, "what are you going to do where are we going" Jayda said. Somewhere far, I got up and started packing every inch of our things and putting it in my car. The whole back and trunk was full of me and Jayda things. I called my auntie who lived in California to let her know that were coming down there for a while and of course she was fine with it. She always wanted us to move with her, but mama wouldn't let us .

1 HOUR LATER /I got jayda out the tub and got her dressed, because she could barely move or walk. I laid her in her bed and told her ill be back .i have to handle some things she nobbed her head slowly falling asleep. I went down stairs into the basement with my gun ready to just kill this bitch. When I went down stairs she was standing up with a smirk on her face. I couldn't stand her so i shot her in the leg and she screamed saying im sorry sky im sorry. i said no your going to regret everything you did to me and jayda your own fcking daughters. i shot her other leg hearing her scream in pain brought joy to my heart "any last words mother" I asked "fck u bitch i hope u die" she said then with that being said i shot her in the head 5 times and said "thats for my father bitch" i said as I started cleaning up all the blood and put her body in a bag and burried her in the back were the woods were . When i was done i went inside and jayda was still sleep. I went in the bathroom and got in the shower.
20 mins later ~ I was out the shower and put my clothes on and went bck to the woods to burn the clothes i had on after that i went back in to wake jayda up.

JAYDA POV/
I woke up to someone tapping me. It was sky telling me to come on, but I couldn't move my body was in so much pain. She helped me out of bed and put my sweater on and we went downstairs to skys car. She put me in the passenger seat and put my seat belt on then she got in and did the same. " i killed her you dont ever gotta be afraid again cause im here " sky said I started crying saying thank god because lord knows what would have happened if she was still alive. i hugged sky and told her i loved her so much and not to ever leave me " i wont " she said "where are we going to go sky" i asked "just rest you will see when we get there" she said, i did as she said and ended up going bck to sleep. I woke up it was extremely hot and it was dark i looked over to sky singing " "we started off as close friends some how you turned into my girlfriend we used to tell eachother everything" then i joined" "i even went and bought a dimond ring matching earrings " "everything was so cool" -lil baby (close friends) then the music stopped cause someone was calling sky, sky answered and said hello " we should be there in 30mins"and hung up "where are we going" I asked "California babbbby" she said laughing I started looking out the window and saw the California fan palm trees and tall buildings. "we're going to auntie ash house aren't we" i said " yhupppp " she said with a large smile. i start getting excited until i looked in the mirror and noticed my face had bruises everywhere and small cuts from the vase "its ok your face should be bck normal in three weeks" sky said "ok" i said then i started feeling discusted after remembering what happened.
30 mins later ~ We was pulling up to this huge mansion and i was supprised that we were even going to be staying here. Sky parked the car and i saw auntie ash running outside yelling our names jumping up and down causing me and sky to laugh. She opened up my door and her whole mood changed when she saw my face and starting cussing "who tf did this to my niece" my auntie ash said. "chill auntie I handled it and ill tell u what happened later" sky said and they both helped me in the house and took me to a guest room and put me in the bed. And as soon as my face hit that pillow I instantly fell asleep.

To be continued ...
Sorry this a short chapter😬