Chapter 13 /Surprise for Jayda!

HEZO POV ~ Lisa thought I was done I knew she had gotten irritated by me leaving but i did it on purpose cause now she's horny, so about 5 mins later I seen lisa in the bed with her back facing the door so I walked into the room with basketball shorts on and no shirt once I got in there I got in the bed behind her putting my face in her neck telling her "you thought I was done ma" I said noticing she only had a thong on. moving to the side,  hearing her moan and trying to turn around by me playing with her kitty. I stopped playing with her kitty to get out of bed and pick her up moving her to the end of the bed propping her legs up. She already had on only her thong so I slid them off until I seen her trying to get up and smacked her legs so she can keep them open and next thing I know I found myself eating her out and I've never ate no female out but 1 girl in my life cause hoes be nasty and the one I first ate out had got tested with me. I just kno Lisa not no dirty ass female so as I was putting my tongue work as her moans filled the room in pleasure. "Mmmm hezo stoppp" she said moaning "he-zoooooo stop I'm - finna cummmm" she said releasing her juices into my mouth. She tasted good asf  so I went too the bathroom rinsing my mouth out and coming back finding her in that same position that she was in at first I grabbed my t shirt and put it on her so we can go too sleep then she got under the cover and dozed off in less than 10 minutes so then next thing you know we were both knocked.

JAYDA POV ~ So my birthday is tomorrow and Jay have been gone all day . He said that he had to take care of some business. So im leaving now to go to my auntie house till jay done .
10min later * knock knock* " who is it " a strong deep male voice said through the door . " Its me jayda" he opened the door letting me in saying hey . I said hey and headed up stairs in sky room to see whats she up to. " oh look who finally decided to come home" she said looking up from her phone at me . Girl don't nobody wanna be here 24/7 i know you miss me but i cant sit in here all day everyday. "Girl aint nobody miss you" she said slightly giggling. Girl boom i know yall missed me so whats the moves today . "You mean whats the moves tomorrow what you wanna do for your birthday" sky said " ummm nothing why" i said replying bluntly " Girl this year is different your surrounded by people that love you so you doing something" she said with an attitude. " girl dont give me attitude fuck its my birthday if i don't wanna do nun i don't have to" i said with an attitude. " You so fucking stubborn for no reason that shit is annoying don't nobody do nun but try to show you love but u being a bitch" sky said almost yelling. " How if i said i don't  wanna do nothing. What  do that have to do with  people showing me love and all this other bull shit you dont even know what you talking bout just shut up sky fr cause you tweaking for no reason" i said irritated " ok whatever you aint gotta do shit for yo birthday just know we going out but not to late" she said smirking " yo ass just weird gone try to agure with me over something that aint got nun to do with you then gon say we going out you just a weirdo let me get out of here" i said walking down the stairs getting ready to head out.

JAY POV ~ I been out since the A.M getting things ready for jayda birthday. I want it to be special and perfect for her , so i got a hotel for that night and imma have the girls take her out for the meantime ,so i can get everything together. Tomorrow is going to be the most perfect night. I want her to feel like a queen she is . Still gotta go to the mall  and get all her gifts i swear i spoil this girl for nothing but its worth it .
2 hours later~ Unlocking the door walking in to seeing my beautiful queen knocked out on the sofa all balled up with her hair covering her brown beautiful skin. I picked her up caring her to our room. " yes i said our room she practically live here , she always here 😭" but anyways i think she felt me carrying her to the room putting her down her eyes were wide open . " were you been" she said rubbing her eye " i told you i been out in about mind yo business lil girl" i said walking to the other side of the room into my walk in closet. " Boy dont play with me i almost just slapped you fuck wrong with you" she said walking towards me. " Man dont start with yo shit i was just playing with yo short ass" i said brushing pass her going back into the room sitting on the left side of the bed . " You get on my damn nerves , now like i said were you been" she said sitting in front of me mugging. At the trap had to handle some things. I responded " why you aint take me" she said with an confused face . " cause you need to chill yo birthday tomorrow aint it" i said laying down. " That dont mean nun you still coulda took me" Shawty let it go i said pulling her next to me putting my face in her neck . We feel asleep within the next few minutes.