Chapter 30/ How could you....

1 month later

JAYDA POV /  This past month me and jay have been getting into arguments non stop. He been coming in late been keeping his distance just being sneaky and acting weird . Like he just been tweaking out like he been doing drugs or something but ion don't think he would ever do something like that . I think but , I kinda suspect he cheating on me. I've been kinda staying with sky and sincere for the last week .I just hate being at home by myself especially since they've been hunting down tht drug lord or whoever the fuck dude ass is. But today I decided to go home and get out they hair . Melody done got so big now . I love her . ( so unfortunately we just gon skip ahead and say she is 2 or some k)

King been checking up on me here and there . I really appreciate it . Even though i don't like his girlfriend. I'll beat her ass again with no hesitation. But overall I think he doing good and got it going for his self . My tt and Dave been travailing non stop so we don't see them too much. And as for the rest they been doing they own thing . My rn classes are finally about to end and I have to study for my final exam . I've been studying non stop with the help of the girls . I think I got this down pack. Now all I have to do is drop this baby and wait till he a couple months and start work. I just hope whatever me and jay going through past by soon.

20 min later

I decided to go get my hair done . Time to treat myself I can't keep worrying about other mother fuckers . Tired of this shit . I gotta tell jay about his self and talk about this cause i don't need a nigga for shit . We don't gotta do this if this the case.

" you ok girl ?,seem like you got a lot on your mind" my hair dresser asked

" yea I just been thinking but you know I'm forever good" I responded with a slight smile

" ok girl just let me know you know I got you " he said

" yea " I responded as he gave me a mirror

" ouuu shit I'm fine " I said looking at myself

" bitch when are you not anyways let me take this picture. Look like your ready to pop" he said laughing taking the picture

 Look like your ready to pop" he said laughing taking the picture

" ouuu shit sus that make up a hit " he said

" Periodt " I said getting up carefully

" big ass ballon " he said

" shut up bitch" I said laughing walking out

" thanks lil hoe " I said before officially walking out

Now I gotta deal with this bitch ass nigga . I'm so ready to be done honestly I thought to myself as I drove home.

15 min later

I walked in the house and went straight to the fridge. I got me some orange juice and my container full of my favorite fruits sitting on the couch. Scrolling through Instagram. Jay had happened to post on his story. It was a bitch hugging him smiling a lil to hard. Then put the caption as you know the vibes with the 😉👅.