Chapter 8 : Anger

RECAP/

JAYDA POV~
" DONT FUCKING PLAY WITH ME JAYDA "he said" NIGGA YOU GON GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE I KNOW THAT. Next thing i knew he slapped me making me fall to the ground. I was so shook that killa actually put his hands on me, that I didn't even notice that he was punching me in my face.

— I woke up the next day in a hospital bed. I saw Jay, Sky, and Sincere. When they saw that I was woke they ran up too me with a concerned look on there face. "What happened jayda" asked jay "nothing im good" i said "stop lying jayda" said sky " im serious I have nothing to lie for" i said "ill be back im running to my car"sincere lied "im going too" said sky "jayda stop fucking playing with me what the fuck happened too your face" jay said " jay stop asking me the same question" i said "jayda where did you go after i left" jay said. "Ite mann i went to killa house cause he asked me to come over" i said " continue" he said " and when i got in he started yelling at me asking me why another nigga answering my phone,, I figured he was referring to you" yes he referring to me now continue" he said "so then we were arguing" i said not finishing it up "jayda please dont fucking tell me this nigga the one that did this too you" jay said.

I didnt even share one tear during this whole conversation because of the fact I couldn't like im already broken so nothing fazed me as much anymore. "yes jay are you happy" i said "JAYDA IM NOT LETTING NO NIGGA GETTING AWAY WITH PUTTING HIS HANDS ON MY GIRL THAT SHIT DONE AND DEAD" he said shouting at me "stop yelling at me and I'm not your girl" i said "alright jayda expect that nigga to be dead in the next 48 hours" jay said " okayyyy can you leave now "nah im not going nowhere" he said getting comfortable in the bed. I know im being a bitch but im not use to all this effection especially coming from jay . I honestly trying to cope with this like this nigga really just put his hands on me and thinking he'll get away with it people dont know that i grew up in a gang because of my dad . He taught me and sky everything we needed to know . So when I get out this hospital bets to believe im going after him. Im thinking about joining jay gang but im not gon mention that to him now .

* knock knock *
Come in" i said". Hi jayda my name is Bella and im your nurse i came to inform you that you'll be released tonight but you have to be on bed rest for 2-3 weeks. "ok thanks doc" I said " So whos going to be taking care of you ma " jay said " you " says who " he said " me nigga " and why do i have to do it " he said" because sky have work and our aunt is out on business trip. " Ughhhh i gotta deal with your stubborn ass for 2 to 3 weeks " he said " oh well you love me " ion sign up for this " he said " me laughing welpppp come on help me up im ready to leave " no she said tonight " he said" nigga i dont care i hate hospitals " so you have to wait till tonight " he said" and i said no fuck now come on " omg why must you be so stubborn " he said" yea yea come on .

1 HOUR LATER:
Jay snuck me out the hospital because i kept complaining . We were now at jay condo and im currently laying in his bed . Jay said he had to run some errands real quick but i know it had something to do with killa. Whatever his plan was i am for sure down with it all .
* ding ding* i looked over and it was a text from lisa .