chapter 4: THE PARTY

TWO WEEKS LATER

JAYDA POV/ its been two weeks and me and jay haven't been talking alot because i keep dissing him. i really don't wanna talk to him because he is a thug and thugs aren't really my type. As i was thinking my auntie came in the room asking me did i want some pizza it was Friday . So all i did was pretty much sleep and eat. It was 5:00 in the afternoon but it felt like this day been going by slow. As i was walking too the kitchen too get some pizza my iphone 8+ that my auntie upgraded me too a week ago started ringing it was lisa texting me so I replied to see what she want .
Lisa💜🤞🏽~ bitchhhhh wyd? Wya?

Me~ im at home why ? And eating pizza.

Lisa💜🤞🏽~ so you know hezo having a party tonight right?

Me~ yeah and im not goingg so whats up

Lisa💜🤞🏽~bitchh slide pleaseee

Me~ ite ima come because ian doing shit

Lisa💜🤞🏽~ im not playing dont send me off jayda !

yeah me and the group have gotten closer but lisa shes like my bestfriend tay and asia are like my bestfriends too but lisa she's like my ride or die. Don't get me wrong ill die for all of them but lisa idk she makes me trust her a lot.

~1 HOUR LATER ~ i had gotten in the shower and put my undergarments on. once i did that i was looking for an outfit. I usually would look for the outfit first but this time i was in a rush and it was 8:26 and the party starts at 9:00 so i decided to put on a light blue romper with some light blue furry slides and accessories. On my way out of the door i texted lisa and told her too be ready because i was on my way.

JAYDA'S OUTFIT 👆🏽🤤

JAYDA'S OUTFIT 👆🏽🤤

Once I pulled up to lisa house I honked my horn and she came out looking good. Dont get me wrong lisa always knows how to dress but she looked good good. "Heyyyyy bitch" lisa said as she was entering the car.

LISA'S OUTFIT 👆🏽😍We arrived at the party it was packed

LISA'S OUTFIT 👆🏽😍
We arrived at the party it was packed. We noticed tay and asia in the front waiting on us talking so once they seen me pull up they started walking towards my car and then we got out and started walking in together. they looked good too asia was always classy and tay was usually the girly girl/tom boy but tonight she was pulling all the girly girl out of her. We walked in and i seen hezo and jay talking. Once I seen jay i hurried up and pushed passed them so he wouldn't notice me.

~ 1 HOUR LATER ~ me and asia were twerking and having fun, but i was drunk. I don't know how i got there, but i was enjoying myself until i felt someone grab my arm and i looked up it was a tall lightskinned nigga he wasn't all that but he was cute.

DUDE AT THE PARTY 👆🏽 He started talking too me "aye whats your name you looking good shorty" he said "jayda whats yours?" I said "oh come upstairs with me i can't hear you but i want too get too kno you better" he said as if he didnt hear me ask...

He started talking too me "aye whats your name you looking good shorty" he said "jayda whats yours?" I said "oh come upstairs with me i can't hear you but i want too get too kno you better" he said as if he didnt hear me ask him whats his name "ok". As we walked upstairs i seen jay and a female I really didnt care so i just kept walking until i felt someone else grab my hand. i turned around and i noticed it was jay. Then jay started asking me what was i doing with him and other stuff and then suddenly him and the guy were arguing. That's when I started yelling at Jay,because he was acting like he was my nigga or some . Then thats when hezo and lisa was walking up and hezo told the dude who was finna take me up stairs to leave and he did and lisa told jay to take me to his place, because she dont want my sister killing me if she finds out i was drinking. So jay took me to his car. i got in and didnt say anything nore look at him . He got in and started the car and pulled off heading towards his condo after a few minutes being in silence he said " silence aint gon fix nothing ma" jay said "i got nothing to say to you" I said " man fix yo fucking attitude for i fix it for u " jay said " fix it for me then I'm not scared of you nigga " I said * jay pulled over and took his seat bealt off and reached his hand over to my neck and started chocking me playfully.     " listen ma i didn't do shit to you so all that xtra shit u can most definitely miss me with that .ion know who you be thinking  you is but this aint that u ain't finna be talking to me like how you talk to the rest of these mfers. I'm done being nice to you" after he said that I couldn't even say nun i was just quiet. I dont know if it was me but he just kinda turned me on chocking me like that .

15 MIN LATER ~ we arrived at jay condo he got out and I followed . We was at the top floor in his condo he showed me the guest room and said i can sleep in their .  I went in got in the guest bed with an attitude. I knew I had to keep my guard up after thinking about that I went right to sleep . I closed my eyes and i could see my mom and the dude who rapped me. He was rapping me again and my mom was just laughing. I started to scream as i cried. I couldn't open my eyes it was repeating and repeating in my head him rapping me. My mother just laughing.

JAY POV/ After jayda went in the guest room a few minutes later i heard loud screaming coming from the guest room

JAY POV/ After jayda went in the guest room a few minutes later i heard loud screaming coming from the guest room . I hurried to the room jayda was in and i turned on the light and jayda was covered in sweat I lightly shook her saying her name she popped up looking scared with tears in her eyes.  When she seen me she just hugged me and said im sorry and kept repeating it . I said " jayda its ok you have nothing be sorry about im here " she said " can u stay with me please " i honestly was kinda happy that she wanted me to sleep with her but i knew I couldn't let myself get too attached to her . I layed down next to jayda and pulled her closer to me she turned around and put her face on my chest . I dont know why but my heart started racing when she did that with that being said we both drifted to sleep.

Comment if you like the story so far or have questions 🙃!