THE ARRIVAL🥺!

*earlier that day

^ sky babyshower

SKY POV/   I didnt want to do the gender reveal because it was to much and i had a feeling my baby was going to come soon. And i got a feeling it's going to be a girl so i told everyone just buy girl stuff. And of course people was like what if its a boy. Trust me mother knows best and if it is a boy imma still keep all the girl stuff just in case i get pregnant again and its a girl . Orrrr if jayda having a girl she can have it. The party was so wonderful . My baby had hella gifts im talking about my baby got two closets full of stuff . We aint never gotta buy her nothing with all this stuff we got.

JAYDA POV /  I know i know what are you doing jayda 🤦🏽‍♀️ why are you on the phone with him

JAYDA POV / I know i know what are you doing jayda 🤦🏽‍♀️ why are you on the phone with him. Well some people are after him and there trying to get to me because they think im the love of his fucking life. I mean he did kill his brother for me but i mean who wouldn't. After i got off the phone with king i came and got in the bed with jay and tried to cuddle with him but he nugged me away. He dont never do that to me. Something aint right whats wrong with my baby.

Dang what i do i said muffing his head

G stop touching me he said sounding mad

What i do and watch yo tone when you talking to me fuck i said getting loud