Chapter 27 / Sorry 😔!

JAY POV /  Everyone was surprised that jayda was pregnant. Meanwhile she was looking shitty because she didn't want them to find out the way they did but ,I don't care I was highly pissed off. I looked over at her and noticed blood on jayda . I rushed over to her trynna check if she was bleeding from her stomach or some.  It was running down her leg . She looked at me and start crying. I didn't want to think the worse , but all I could think is that our baby is gone . Auntie ash hurried jayda to the nearest hospital and I went with them while the rest stayed behind .  I was so scared and mad at the same time because how could she be so selfish not caring about the turn out of what could have happened to our baby. Now look our our baby might be gone. I pray to god that our baby is safe and sound that's all I ask for . I'm trying my best not to snap on jayda , but I told her to chill out . I told her she is carrying our baby but of course she decided not to listen. Now look were we at . I guess I was so deep into thought that I didn't even realize they been took jayda to the back.

"You ok " , auntie ash asked

" I told her I told her don't do it" I said putting my head in my hands

She got up and hugged me telling me that there both going to be ok .

I just sat there stuck ( what are we going to do if we loose our child)

33 min later

We finally got called in the room jayda was in . She was in the bed sleep .

"Sooo what happened did we loos " I said before the doctor cut me off

" no sir she just had glass in her inner thigh on her arms the baby is perfectly fine though . she just need to be more careful . When she wakes up you guys can go" the doctor said before leaving the room

I was so relieved that our baby is fine my first baby is fine . Dame near cried

When we get home ion even wanna talk to her I just need space . She so fucking slow how could she be so dumb to put our first child in harm ways when I told her not. Mann if I wasn't a nigga I would have been smacked her dumb ass.

The next day

I haven't said nothing to jayda since we've got back from the hospital. She tried to talk to me but I would just ignore her . She can't just do something like that and expect us to be cool and Buddy Buddy .

I guess the girls was supposedly going out all today or whatever. Because Dave said all the boys gotta stay home or some shit .

ASH POV/ I informed Dave that I'm taking the girls out today so they have to stay home or go outside or some . He said ok and informed the other boys in the house or whatever. I texted the girls and told them be ready in 30 min and to wear all black outfits not to fancy but cute and comfy . Of course they asked why but I didn't tell them because I got some up my sleeve 🙃. Just a lil messy I get today .

I just got done with my make up so I slipped my lil all black off the shoulder jump short jumpsuit on with some Chanel shoes and a Chanel black lil purse . Took my bonnet off letting my curls fall and went downstairs .

All the girls came downstairs in all black looking niceee.

" were yall think yall going looking like yall fibna go to a lil bar or club" dave said shaking his head

" dont worry bout all that but if i call you at any point just know" i said walking out the house waling to my all black jeep .

JAYDA POV / Jay been ignoring me from yesterday . I've been trying to apologize because I knew I was wrong for my actions . But he just don't wanna hear it . I guess I do need to get out to let all the stress off it's not good for the baby. I put a comfortable all black jumpsuit and a lil comfy furry jacket and my black furry slides with my ankle bracelets. While I put my hair in a half down and up curl style. I walked downstairs grabbing the keys to the black charger . And jay looked at me then walked right past me not saying a single word I sighed and walked out before being stopped by king.