Chapter 6 : The truth always come out!

Monday morning....

JAYDA POV ~I woke up to my alarm constantly buzzing I didn't even wanna go to school today because of the fact It was Monday so tip day I'm deciding to be comfy but cute, I'm really not in the mood for nothing anyways. I decided I should get up before I end up late and have to get that detention soo... I got in the shower no longer than 45 mins i put my under garments on and my out fit it was comfy but cute, like I said at first.

Outfit above^

Outfit above^

As I was about to walk out the house with my aunt so she could take me too school . 15 min into school ~ I was walking to my second period and seen jay but this nigga just walked right passed me and looked me right in my face . I honestly aint give a fuck ion kiss ass sorry . I went to the bathroom after i put my stuff down in my seat. "Walks into bathroom" kat looked at me as if she was waiting for me " jayda jayda " kat said " thats my name aint it do it taste good bitch " i said " " not even but you should ask jay how i taste " kat said " babbbbby go clean yo coochie ion think nobody wanna taste that " i said " thats not what jay said Saturday night " kat said ". I thought about it i was just over this nigga house Saturday he got me fucked up if think he finna be playing with me meanwhile he fucking these std bitches . But i had to remind myself that aint my nigga but still control he need to control his hoes for i have to do that to shorty just for thinking she can come to me in any type of way . Kat came in my face with her nasty ass fingers waving over me . Thats when she fucked up bitch dont put your hands in my face . " i pushed her to the floor " bitch dont play with me ill beat your lil ass in this bathroom " i said " she got up trying to swing at me but i dogged it and uppa cutted her ass she was out cold . I was so mad i walked out the school seeing jay on the football stadium. I ran up and slapped the fuck out of him.

JAY POV ~ I felt a sting to my face and looked over to seeing jayda ass yelling at me . " ghee you got me fucked up control your hoes"she said " " chill what are you talking about " i said" " dont fucking play with me jay i just had to knock kat lil ass out " she said " what happened, u good "i said" "dont fucking ask me am im good helll nawww cAuse you wanna fck bitches and they think they finna come to me Any type of way , do i look like a fucking clown to you JAY " she said" jayda chill ghee "i said"man bye ion even finna agure with yall ass do you shorty dont call dont text nun of that , do me a favor go check on that bitch you fucked Saturday night " she sAid" i was mad as hell kat told jayda i fucked her saturday but in reality she just sucked my dick this Bitch must think im stupid. I went back in and saw kat getting ready to leave i walked up to her and dragged her in the janitor closet. " oh you want some more daddy i see that bitch jayda not in the way anymore " she said " i pulled my gun out and held it to her head." Bitch dont play with me ill fucking kill yo ass for real , y the fuck would you tell jayda that i fucked You Saturday night knowing ill never fuck yo nasty body ass. Keep playing with me kat this your last warning . You fuck with jayda you fucking with me so keep on she gon beat your ass and imma kill your ass simple. " i said" " ok jay please just let me go im sorry i wont try her again" kat said " i know you wont now get the fuck out my sight" i said" she ran out the closet. Scary ass. I tried to call jayda that whole day no answer no response to my texts . So I texted lisa .
Me : aye is jayda good ??
Lisa💞:she ain't answering my calls or text
Me: mannn if she call or text bck let me know
Lisa💞:ite
I been sitting in my bed all day just thinking about jayda I really miss her crazy ass . I know i messed up but I understand were she's coming from . I sound like a lil bitch what the hell this girl doing to me . Man ion finna sit up here and act like a lil bitch so i went to the trap .
JAYDA POV ~My phone literally been blowing up from everyone ion feel like being bothered so i shut my phone down. Went downstairs and make me some food intill i heard a loud knocking at the frontdoor , so i went to go open the door seeing lisa & asia with there arms folded . " girl what the hell wrong with you" lisa said" girl come in " i said " so i told asia & lisa what happened today while i was eating. " dame girl you need a drink" asia said" i know just the place coma on" lisa said"" why yall got me coming out here like this" i said" girl you look fine " they both said together " we went inside this place called angels. It was fun I didn't really drink because we have school tomorrow and im not trynna have a hangover.

 I looked over and seen dude from the party walked in i guess he saw me looking at him because he started walking over to were the girls and I were sitting

I looked over and seen dude from the party walked in i guess he saw me looking at him because he started walking over to were the girls and I were sitting. " remember me lil mama" he said " sure do " i said" ion gon lie shorty was looking good no cap . " my name is killa " he said" " oh now you wanna tell me your name " i said" he started laughing showing his deep dimples. Lisa and asia said they were finna go so i gave killa my number and left.!
KAT POV ~ I cant believe he really put a gun to my head over that stupid bitch . Don't worry i got something for jayda shes going to wish she never crossed me .
.... to be continued

Little chapter too put out there since yall keep bugging me .
NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW!😘
So killa and jayda 👀
KAT got her ass beat
What do kat have up her sleave
STAY TUNED ‼️