Chapter 33/ New friend?

LEGEND POV / As I was finna walk towards my building. I seen two niggas with all black on trying to carry a pregnant girl towards there van.

I grabbed my glock out the rim of my pants .

" aye put her down" I said as I start shooting at them making sure I wasn't aiming at the pregnant lady.

They dropped her and started to run . I kept shooting at them to they dipped . I ran over to the pregnant girl and her head was bleeding . I don't know if she need to go to the hospital or not. She don't look hurt besides her head . I'm just gon take her to my apartment .

After laying her down on the couch . I went in the kitchen to get her some ice for her head . But when I came back she had my lamp holding it up ready to hit my dumb ass .

" yo chill I'm not going to hurt you" I said calmly

" why am I here who r u what do u want" she asked moving around the living room

" two men were trying to kidnap you I helped you " I responded

" did you see there face" she asked putting the lamp down

" naw I scared them off with my gun" I responded

" pussy ah fck " she said sitting down

" here " I said giving her the ice . She took it and put it on her head

"Thank you" she said laying back

" no problem, what's yo name " I asked

" jayda" she responded

" cute well mine is loyal" I said

" huh you don't look loyal loyal" she said chuckling

" ha very funny" I said back being sarcastic

" so is like your baby ok , because they dropped you" I said

" yea my back just hurt and of course my head "

" so loyal have any kids" she asked

" naw " I responded

" want me to call your mans or someone " I asked

" ion have a man and naw can I just umm spend a night and leave in the morning I don't wanna bother anyone " she said

" ok cool " I said

So I went to go get her some blankets and a pillow. I would be lying if I said she wasn't fine as hell . And she pregnant with a fat ass . It was heard caring her but I got her here didn't I . Kinda feel bad though what type of nigga let they shorty out by there self this time of night and at that pregnant.

JAYDA POV / Loyal was cool peoples . I guess but you can't just trust anyone. I just gotta keep an eye on him because you never know . He was fine as hell though ion even finna cap. Before he went to his room he gave me my phone and stuff . It was cracked i guess from me falling. I'll just go buy me a new phone in the morning.

Morning

I woke up to music playing. I got up and folded the covers and stuff placing them neatly on the couch. Gathering my things and I just walked in the room that was playing music not even thinking about knocking.

Man he was so fine doing his lil video. I guess he ain't notice me ,so I just waited .