Chapter 17/ Daddy's Home!

NO ONES POV/  I walked in the room and seen my baby girl with tears rolling down her face . She got so grown i missed the both of my babies sky & jayda. "Pumkin" i said walking up to jayda . As i was walking up she just pushed me back looking at me with so much pain in her eyes. " I know but just let me expla" i said before she cut me off yelling. "WHY!" she said yelling " WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO US!"  She yelled with tears still falling from her face. It hurt me to see my little pumpkin pie in pain and hurt because of me, but she have to know it was for them i had to . "I was trying to protect y'all please jayda calm down" i said as calmly as i could trying not to cause her to continue yelling. " PROTECT US" " U LEFT US U FUCKING LEFT US" she yelled in my face " baby im sorry , im trying to be here for u guys" i said hurt. " SORRY? SORRY CANT TAKE BACK FROM ME BEING RAPPED, SORRY CANT TAKE BACK FROM MY OWN FUCKING MOTHER WATCHING ME GET RAPPED LAUGHING IN MY FACE" she said basically screaming now . Causing the doctors to come in but jayda auntie escorted them out and said its family business. " jaydaaa im so sorry i didnt know if i would have known yall were just in much danger staying there i would have came back jayda please" i said basically crying now trying to hug her but she just backed up. " you weren't there you just left us like we were trash no calls no nothing" she said looking at me with disgust and pain with tears still streaming down her face . She grabbed her keys off the chair and walked out as i was calling her name.

JAYDA POV/ After seeing my dad , i just lost it . He think he could just walk in our life and think everything would be alright no. I was hurt , angry , like why us . What did we do to deserve all this pain . I got in the car drove off blasting my music and hopped on the highway not  knowing were im going. I speeded up going 90milese  . "WHY ME" "WHY ME" "WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS " I screamed as i was banging on the sterin wheel with teary eyes barely could see. Next thing you know im on the other side of the road and a big ass SEMI truck coming my way . *BOOM*

*flash* flash* "jayda" "jayda" " can you hear me" i blinked my eyes and seen doctors all in my face but i blacked back out.

SKY POV/ I got a call from tt saying that our dad is back and that jayda spazzed out and left and end up in a car accident. My hurt sunk all I could do was cry. I was so confused how is he back . I remember our mom shooting him . This is impossible. Sencere been trying to calm me down for the past hour but i cant i need to go see my sister . Im on bed rest for the whole week do to all the sharp pains in my chest and side, but idc i have to see my sister make sure she good. I got up and my side start aching again then my heart start tightening up. Sencere rushed to me putting me back on the bed not knowing what to do . He gave me some water . " Sky bro you gotta chill you moving to fast" he said " nigga my sister is in the hospital fuck you mean im moving to fast" I responded getting loud. " ghee lower your voice when you talking to me fuck you mean you carrying my baby" he said with an attitude. I wanted to say bitch how you know this yo baby. But i knew he was right. He called my doctor and she said that i have to stay in the bed and take the pills the hospital gave me . My tt text me telling me that jayda is ok and she's woke. I FaceTimed her and asked her to put jayda in the camera. When i seen my sister i just start crying . Her lip was busted had cast around her neck with blood in it from her lip. She seen me crying and her eyes start watering.

Jayda ^

Jayda ^

We stayed on the phone for hours pouring out hearts out to eachother letting eachother know we love eachother. Intill she feel asleep then my tt said shell have her call tomorrow. After that sencere brought me some food and right after that i went to sleep on sencere.

JAY POV/  I woke up in pain but not as much. I looked to the side and saw jayda auntie on the couch sleep. I walked over to her tapping her. She jumped up "boy dont you ever scare me like that" she said holding her hand over her chest. I wanted to laugh but ion wanna get my ass beat. " did you guys find jayda?" I asked worried. " yea shes in the room a couple doors down she been into a car accident"she said sounding said . " is she ok what happened?" I asked " yea she's ok but its been alot you should go talk to her i know she's been through alot" she responded. I said ok and gave her a tight hug letting her know its going to be ok before i walked out the room. I knocked on jayda door she said come in . I walked in and seen her face and dame near was finna cry. Like seeing my baby like that hurted me . I came over to her with watery eyes . "Jayda bro im sorry im sorry its my fault im sorry i put you through this" i said with tears in my eyes . She just looked at me with pain in her eyes. She pulled me down and hugged me . We both just stayed in that position crying together for a good 10 minutes. " you hurt me jay you broke your promise" she said with hurt . " i know i fucked up jayda im sorry for everything" I responded. I was leaning in to kiss her into a man walked in . " What the fuck you in here doing with my daughter " a man with a deep ass voice said .  DAUGHTERRRRRRR..........to be continued

Sorry we been missing guys deja phone broke and i been being lazy so here yall go😘!
Probably a short chapter but i needed to put some out so make sure to like and comment😊!
Jayda&sky dad is back 😱
Jayda got into a car accident 😥
Sky is in pain 😓
Jay is woke 🤗
Jay was about to kiss jayda😧
What is jayda dad up too now 🤦🏽‍♀️
Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter we're trying 😭💕