- 9 -

"You and Y/NN are really getting close now." Hailee looked my way as she dried a mug with a clean rag.

"You think?" I quirked up an eyebrow and she smiled softly.

"Look at you, all giddy. Calm down I only said her name." She lightly joked as she flicked the mostly dry rag.

"Okay, but like, do you even know how amazing this feeling is? I dreamt about her for months now I get to hold her hand and kiss her any time I want." I then bit the inside of my cheek as she moved onto another cup.

"Have you guys made out yet?" She suddenly asked with a smirk and I could feel my cheeks start to heat up as my smile widened uncontrollably.

"Uh no." I mumbled looking down as I bit my lip to keep back that smile.

"Are you serious? You guys haven't-"

"Shut up." I whined lowly as I closed my eyes briefly before I opened up the register.

"Oh my God, Camila! It's been like almost two weeks. I thought you would've shoved your tongue down her throat already." She started to crack up and shook her head.

"Relax, Haiz, it's literally been like three days since our first date." I giggled deeply and then started to think about Y/N's lips.

"I don't think I can survive this relationship or whatever it is to be honest." I suddenly said and waved the money in my hand as I started to count it.

"Ooh think about when you two finally get freaky-"

"Hailee." I stopped her as I started to laugh a bit.

I didn't wanna rush anything but the thought was usually too much for me to handle. So I counted the money that was in the register with flushed cheeks. Hailee laughed as I carefully counted and added up all the money just to clench my jaw.

"I will kill Austin if I'm shorted ten dollars again." I mumbled as I counted it once again and she looked my way.

"You never deposited the money?" Hailee asked me and I instantly frowned as I turned to her.

"I wasn't working last night, Austin took my shift, that's why I'm working today. On my day off." I informed her and looked out the wide set windows.

"Let's jump him." Hailee joked and I chuckled before backing up to look down my apron.

"The bag's in the back?" I asked as I looked around the counter and she hummed.

"I love how incompetent he is when it comes to finishing a job." I groaned as I held the money in my hands while I walked towards the back room.

All the money from yesterday was supposed to be in the safe by last night. But I guess, Austin was too impatient to handle a simple task. At least he cleaned the shop before he left. But as I opened up the safe to find the bank deposit bag I heard the front door open as the bell jingled. I heard Hailee exclaim out something and then two familiar laughs.

I felt myself perk up a little which is unfortunate due to the very early time. I had to come in at six in the morning so I wasn't entirely awake and giddy. But I didn't know, it was almost like a sixth sense and my senses were all tingling. I quickly packed the money into the bag with the bank receipt and closed the safe. Just as I turned around the girl I liked the most slid into the doorway. Her arm stretched out as she caught herself on the doorframe.

"Hey!" She smiled and it was literally the best part of my morning.

"Hey cutie." I giggled as I noticed that she was still wearing her running gear.