- 53 -

YOUR POV

I eventually heard everyone start to head back to their rooms over the course of the couple movies we watched. The almost overwhelming silence that always made an uneasy feeling creep up my spine; whenever it got too silent it meant something was wrong. It always meant that at any second someone would just burst into my room and start screaming. I hated that. How could someone possibly ruin the most calming thing in the world? Silence.

I tried ignoring that nagging feeling and focus on my girlfriend that was clinging to my body so she wouldn't necessarily fall off my bed. I'd like to think she just wanted to have physical contact with me at all times. Maybe she did, she was a real lovable person. Then again the movies we were watching were on a much smaller screen than we were used to so maybe she also couldn't see as well.

Didn't matter, I could feel her every movement, every breath, every swallow and every leg rub. Thank God I wasn't here alone, I'd most likely be having a panic attack just waiting for something bad to happen... or waiting for nothing. She was truly a safe haven.

My eyes shooting to the door each time the house settled and made a creak or small sound. Her hand soothingly rubbing against my stomach to subconsciously ease any worries I had. I didn't know if I loved it or I was more so scared of how it was almost like second nature to her; her to just immediately care to my every negative thought or feeling. Like she knew what was going on in my brain.

I didn't think it helped my nerves so much by binge watching Black Mirror. But... it did have its moments, any time a certain scene would come up she'd push further against me. Her lips grazing my neck as she tried to watch the show from a closer angle. That's all she's been doing the past couple episodes- wasn't gonna lie it was keeping my mind off the overbearing silence.

Her fingers treading up and down my stomach inching her way down to my briefs slowly with each tiny stroke. Her breath gently tickling my skin against my jaw or neck while any time I looked away from the screen to think to myself, I'd feel her little smile. After a couple long minutes of convincing myself she was just trying to be calming I looked over at her.

My neck straining as I tried to steady the phone on my bedside table and she leaned up on her elbow. All the while I laid flat on my back to ease the tension in my neck and she looked down at me. I knew that damn look- it wasn't even seductive, it was just her damn eyes were so tender and soft and full of love. They gazed right through my soul so innocently until I looked down at her lips and the way her teeth but down on the soft, soft tissue.

That's where all the evil was. Her lips.

She slowly leaned into me and ever so gently laid her lips upon mine and I let her. Her hand working it's way behind my neck as I leaned up just a little. Her fingers cutely playing with my baby hairs and I just sighed out a breath of relief. My anxiety was washed out almost instantly and I've never been able to feel that way so fast. It was so refreshing and it made my head spin. She had to be magic. An angel even.

My hand coming up to press against her cheek thinking she wanted a tender moment. That was until she deepened the kiss so expertly and I instantly felt my body get weak while all the blood rushed to my buddy downstairs. I accidentally let out a small noise that I barely heard myself and it seemed to spur her on even more.

She breathed sharply through her nose before she skillfully moved her tongue against mine. So soft, so smooth, so passionate- shit. How embarrassing to get this hard that fast- I didn't want her to notice. Why was I acting like a scared fourteen year old virgin again? I was always the one to pursue this type of stuff with Camila.