- 43 -

"Why does this year feel like it's going by so damn fast? It's insane." I sighed out as I looked at a costume that was hanging up in one of the Halloween stores.

"Oh look, this is cute." Hailee gasped and held up a Coca-Cola dress.

I looked at her with boredom seeping from my pores while Y/N chuckled with Lauren at the end of the aisle.

"Bro, no fucking way." Lauren cackled and I looked over at them as they laughed over a thick costume.

They held it up and I realized it was a purple Teletubby costume and then Lauren held up a green one.

"Someone come get their children." I mumbled as they put it back while their laughter continued to bubble out.

"Wanna be an elf? Get dicked down in an elf costume." Hailee snickered as she pushed the package to my chest causing me to roll my eyes.

"Put it back." I chuckled as she continued to look around with me.

A month had passed since Haley was hired and no matter how pissed off she made me, she at least was good at her job. She wasn't slow, she did actually care, but she was still a disrespectful bitch to my obvious boundaries. I had remember the day after I was ready to go off on Austin for leaving me with her but he had a valid reason to be gone. It was his fathers birthday and he passed away when he was about two years old. So, no matter what I did I felt like a dick.

It was a Thursday afternoon today, one day before Halloween and one day before Normani's annual Halloween party. All of us had been so busy with school and work that we barely even remembered to dress up. So, now we were slowly going up and down the aisles of these Halloween stores to see what they had left. There was never that much to mess around with if we were late- in which we were.

"Oh! Babe! Babe, look." Y/N gasped and I looked over at her to see her grabbing two costumes of The Incredibles.

"Look how cute we'd be." Her soft smile made an appearance as her eyes twinkled underneath the fluorescent lights.

"Babe." I giggled as I started to walk towards her and I caught Lauren's smirk from behind her.

She slowly held up a costume and I could see how revealing it was but suddenly laughed. A slutty minion.

"That's just wrong." I cracked up as I wrapped my arms around my girlfriend who was still holding the costumes.

"Can we?" She asked me as she tightened her arms around me.

"I don't care baby." I giggled as I trailed my eyes back to hers and leaned in just to peck her lips.

"Whatever you want." I softly tapped the top of her butt and then continued to walk off.

"She's not feeling it." Y/N then spoke lowly to Hailee just ignoring everything I just said.

"Just pick them up!" I snipped at her causing her to tighten her grip on both packages.

"We'll browse some more and just in case you keep them with you so no one else takes them." I finished just to turn down a different aisle and heard Hailee laugh.

"Don't look at me, she's your girlfriend."

"What does she want?"

"Anything you want! As long as you two do some dumb cute coupley shit she'll be fine." Hailee's words settled perfectly in Y/N's head and I sighed to myself.

I mean honestly I was kind of hoping to dress up as something... that I wouldn't normally ever dress up as. I wanted to see her limits be pushed as far as they could go. See the dam break. It kinda frightened me though- and honestly, I think that's why I wanted her so badly. Who knew what she'd do if her buttons just popped?