- 45 -

"Just be quiet please-"

"There's glass literally everywhere, clean this shit up." I subconsciously heard Dua's voice at the door.

"I will! I will, just be quiet. She just went to sleep a couple hours ago." Y/N spoke and I fluttered my eyes open just to see her sticking her head out of the door.

She was now wearing her Hanes boxers and her sports bra that she had kept on during the night. I frowned slightly as I tried to blink away the grogginess from my eyes. Her back marked up with scratches and her shoulders with bite marks. I really hoped I didn't cause her pain. She lowered her voice along with Dua as I started to stir around. Their whispers inaudible and I could hear them getting heated.

"You shouldn't have left me and Camila alone all night then! Literally fuck off!" Y/N angrily spat and I pulled the blankets up over my nude chest.

I leaned up tiredly causing the bed to squeak from my movements and she snapped her head towards me. I rubbed my eyes as the sun shined right into her room while she sighed looking at whoever she was talking to.

"You see what you did? Could've left everything alone but no, you had to be snoopy and you woke her up." She huffed and let the door open causing me to yawn tiredly.

My eyes scanning around the room finally looking at all the damage we caused last night. It was like a tornado, we didn't realize how much damage it caused until it was all over. I looked up at her with sorrowful eyes knowing she usually liked her room nice and organized. Well... in a way.

"Just go! I'll clean it up." Y/N shut the door harshly right in Dua's face.

She looked at me as she shoved her fingers into her hair with a deep sigh. She was tired, I could tell, she slept less than I did and we really took full advantage of us having the apartment to ourselves. She suddenly started to laugh softly, "We're in trouble." She commented and I yawned once again as I just felt like closing my eyes again.

"Why? We didn't do anything in their rooms." I let the blanket slide down my torso and she bit her lip looking away.

"I guess we broke a few dishes." She sat at the edge of her bed and I leaned up even more to lay my head on her shoulder.

"I'll come help." I whispered as I started to move off of her bed but she reached down and stopped me.

Her hand on my thigh as she shook her head, "No, no, get some sleep please. I don't know if you have work today or not-"

"I don't, relax." I kissed her shoulder and she breathed in softly, "Come on, let's go face the music." I slightly joked causing her to give me a small smile.

Her lips looking very delicious in the sunlight brightening up her body and her room. I was welcomed by the invitation that was her lips and took my chance and kissed them. Her eyes flittered shut as she seemed like she was basking in the moment.

"I really wanna go to sleep." She then chuckled and I wrapped my arms around her.

"Then let's go to bed right after we clean up our mess. I don't want them getting hurt." I tapped her shoulders and got up causing her to whine to herself.

"So tired." She huffed as she intently watched me slip on a tee shirt of hers.

I looked around for my underwear but couldn't find them anywhere and looked at Y/N. She watched me with an amused smile on her lips and I frowned.

"Where did my underwear go?"

"You didn't wear any." She leaned back against her arms and smiled at me.