- 19 -

"Karla Camila, I just want to say hello to my daughter! Why is that so bad?! It's thanksgiving." My mom exclaimed and I groaned to myself feeling extremely embarrassed.

I turned to a sleeping Y/NN and shook my head, "Be quiet mama. Geez." I rolled my eyes and she smacked the camera causing me to hold back a laugh.

"Don't you roll your eyes at me. Now I wanna know what's been happening." She sat right at table that was in the kitchen.

"Nothing mama, I'm just gonna get something from the lunch hall. It's free until December seventh." I tried not to speak so loudly and I felt Y/N start to stir.

Do not fucking wake up.

I didn't want my mom to start asking questions and I wanted Y/N to get her sleep.

"That is not the bed covers I got you." She squinted her eyes at me and I sighed when Y/N stirred around some more.

"We both know this mom." I deadpanned and she suddenly smiled.

"Lemme see." She whispered and I giggled softly as I slightly tilted my phone towards Y/NN.

Her lips were smooshed together as her arms were wrapped around me. I always said she was cute but goddamn she was, it was such an understatement. I looked back towards my mom and she smiled at me.

"You're okay right?" She asked me and I slightly frowned in confusion.

"Yeah? Why wouldn't I be?" I asked but she shook her head and raised her eyebrows.

"Have you been okay..?" She hinted again and I looked away thinking of what the hell she was saying.

"Mami, what are you even talking about?"

"Look." She firmly spoke and looked away, "I really don't want to know and I actually don't know how that stuff works. But. I want to know if you're safe." She hinted again and I think I finally got it.

"We don't.. we haven't done anything like that mom." I shook my head slowly as I frowned and she nodded.

"Okay, good. I just worry sometimes. You're growing and I don't want someone to.. infect you-"

"Okay!" I suddenly yelled and Y/N shot her eyes open as she inhaled sharply.

"Oh.. shit.. I'm so sorry, babe. Go back to sleep. I didn't mean to wake you." I almost dropped my phone to give Y/N the attention she deserved.

"It's okay." She mumbled tiredly and I leaned in and pecked her puffy lips.

She smiled to herself and stuffed her head into my neck as she flipped onto her stomach for some reason. I noticed she always would fall asleep pressed against me but never in the early mornings. She'd always be on her stomach or facing away from me. I liked how I noticed most of her quirks or whatever they were. I really fell for this girl.

"I'm so glad you're happy." I heard my mom whisper and I looked at my phone.

"It's only been a couple months relax." I chuckled and she rolled her eyes waving me off.

"Again. I met your dad and we got married and had within a year." She snickered and I shook my head not wanting to rush this relationship.

I didn't even want Y/N to hear what she was saying but I didn't really have a choice. I left my earphones at my dorm and I was too much of a bitch to ask for Y/NN's.

"I miss your cooking." I pouted and I felt Y/N peck my neck discreetly.

"I miss you, Camilita." She mumbled and I pouted even more.