- 23 -

"Ay Camila! Get up!" I felt a harsh smack against my butt cheek and I groaned loudly.

"Ow!" I groaned tiredly as I felt the immense heat from my phone that was still on.

"Kaki, come on! Papa made breakfast." My little sister grabbed my feet and I sighed deeply.

"I'm tired, Sof." I mumbled as I picked up my phone.

"Camila!" My mom yelled from the doorway and I groaned.

"Let's go." She giggled and I couldn't help but smile at the sound.

I missed this so much.

"Tell your little girlfriend good morning." She added and my cheeks tinted pink.

"It's too early for this stop." I blushed and she came in to help Sofia.

"It's eleven, get your butt up." My mom poked my sides and I squirmed away.

"Guys! I've been up for the past minute! I'm up!" I yelled and they giggled as they continued to poke me.

"You guys are relentless." I rolled my eyes and picked up my phone again.

Time zones were different and I honestly forgot I was three hours ahead of her right now. The audio call was on going for fourteen hours now. It was a comfort thing. I missed the feel of her lips already and it hadn't been a full twenty four hours. I knew she slept in during breaks so I decided to just hang up despite my inner thoughts. I really didn't want to hang up since I wanted to get our number higher than just fourteen.

"You'll live, come on." My mom patted my leg and I slowly started to get up.

"What'd you guys make?" I whispered and she snickered as she walked off.

I tiredly groaned and smiled to myself, I loved my family so much. I got up just to playfully grumble down the stairs and I heard Ringo my oldest dog. He wagged his tail harshly as he sniffed the air when he saw me. I gasped happily knowing I saw him last night, I missed my puppy so much.

 I gasped happily knowing I saw him last night, I missed my puppy so much

"Hi, handsome." I got down to my knees and rubbed his excited body.

"Look at you, look at all these gray hairs." I squeaked out as I kissed the side of his furry face.

He tried to lick but I wouldn't let him get too out of control, his breath smelt like ass. I would never understand how people would let their dogs just go to town on their face. He licked the tops of my hands as I tried to reach for him so I could continue to pet him.

"I missed you so much buddy." I giggled and suddenly I heard another collar jingle.

Little yelps and I cooed at Leo the actual puppy we got about a year ago. He was the most fluffiest cloud of affection and my heart was so full right about now.