- 44 -

Her hand clinging to mine as every step we took towards her truck was killing us in anticipation. I felt this invisible itch that I just could not get and I wanted to mount her. Every strut she took I just wanted to pull her into me and make her take me on the front lawn. I shuddered violently and I didn't know if it was my exploding thoughts or from the cold. But I knew the minute we had gotten into her truck we both had the same idea.

Her lips were on mine as if it were a puzzle piece and I whimpered against her lips. My hand immediately grasping at her lap while she fumbled with her keys. I hated to separate from her but I did and let her start her vehicle up as I noticed the neck vein of hers start to bubble out. Her nostrils flared while I glanced her over to see her pants tight as her hands clutched at the wheel. Again, I didn't want her to hold back so I grabbed her hand and pressed it against my thigh right above the garter belt.

Her eyes briefly fluttered shut as she continued to drive down the packed road. Her jaw clenched as she gulped down whatever saliva she had. I smirked knowing she probably wouldn't last very long anyway. It's fun to test this out though. I looked down at her very inviting lap and instantly thought back onto the conversation I was having with the girls. My heartbeat suddenly started to quicken with each thought- should I? I really want my fantasies to come true tonight. It wasn't like I'd be horrible at it... right?

I looked back at her and noticed her leg bobbing as her breathing was a little heavy. I eyed her lap and closed my eyes briefly- you got this bitch.

"Fuck it." I mumbled to myself but not enough for her to hear and I leaned over to kiss her jawline.

My hand slowly rubbing against her arm then against her thigh just to reach her prominent imprint. She breathed in a little as I started to unzip her jeans causing her to tense up. I slid my hand into the opening of her jeans just to feel the length of her more definitely. She tried to keep her eyes open to focus on the road and I softly chuckled against her neck.

I slipped my hand into her boxers and gripped her thickness firmly as I slightly nibbled at her neck. She straightened up as she breathed in sharply as I slowly gathered some of her precum as a lubricant. She pulled to a stop at a stop light and gulped again as she sat back to watch. She tilted my head up to give me a deep but slow kiss while I stroked her firmly. She grunted lowly at each tug as my heart hammered against my chest. I leaned back to kiss down her neck then briefly, her chest.

Her eyes watching me intently as I tried so hard not to fuck anything up and panic. I wanted this, I wanted to do this. I wanted to make her feel good- better than anyone could ever make her feel. I wanted to be someone that she'd remember all too fucking well and leave a permanent mark if anything ever happened between us. I then smirked and brought her girth right to my lips.

I gave the tip a soft tiny kiss tasting the slight salty precum and slowly taking her into my mouth.

"Oh God." She sighed out and I closed my eyes as I took in the new feeling of having her appendage in my mouth.

I swirled my tongue around to be a little familiar and just took her further into my mouth as I've seen from videos. Hoping I'd do some good to her. I guess I was, because soon enough she jumped violently when the car behind us honked. She roared off as she groaned a little too loudly for her liking and I smiled. I bobbed my head as her hand slowly rested on top of my head. Her fingers entangling into my hair and careful not to take off the bunny ears I was still wearing.

"Shit-" She cursed and turned the vehicle down a road and paused when I slid her even further towards my throat.

My throat tightening and flexing to push her back up which caused her to moan so beautifully. I felt the lingerie start to cling to me as I was feeling wetter than ever before. So, this is why blowjobs are a thing. I've never felt so powerful in my life. I accidentally slurped her up and bobbed my head again more rapidly which caused her to grip my hair subconsciously. I closed my eyes again loving the feeling and she guided me perfectly up and down just like she wanted. I knew it. I knew she had a side- I couldn't wait to explore it even more.