- 41 -

"I don't wanna study anymore, I wanna work." I mumbled as I wrapped my arms around Y/N's neck.

"Well, look for a job." She mumbled as she looked down at her paper.

"In Portland? I wanna go to Los Angeles the city of dreams."

"Or lost hope." She chuckled and I suddenly looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"No, you'll totally make it there, you're you." She quickly recovered and I smiled at her.

"Just a couple more years here, you'll be fine." She mumbled as she went back to her assignment for her economics class.

"Would you wanna come with me?" I asked her feeling extremely bored out of my mind as she continue to work.

"Where? To LA?" She asked as she took her eyes off of her assignment.

"Yeah."

"As in to visit or live there?" She questioned as if she was slightly disgusted.

"To live there silly." I kissed the top of her head and she let out a long hum.

"Uhh I don't know, Bello, LA is pretty but... yeah, I don't know. Living there? For one, it's super expensive, two, have you seen the traffic? Three, we would have to find a neighborhood that isn't too wild and too expens-"

"Okay, granny." I sighed and she let out a small laugh as she tried to catch my arm before I slid off of her.

"What about Seattle? Hm?" She stood up from her desk and looked over at me.

"Rainy." I sighed displeased and she gasped feigning hurt.

"Well, I wanna go to Seattle for my own work." She then let me know and I wet my lips as I lifted my legs to keep her away from leaning over me.

But she grabbed my legs with a chuckle, "But I'd love to live in LA one day when I have my money right." She gave me a look and I pouted as she gave me a cute smile.

"One day, baby." She whispered and I huffed as I pulled her down to me.

"I can't stand how I can't stay upset with you." I tugged at her hair that was curled to the back of her neck.

"You were upset, huh?" Her lips quirked up in and amused smirk and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm allowed to be a little disappointed with what our different goals in life are." I sighed and she kissed my jawline softly.

"We wouldn't be that far you drama queen." She rolled her eyes as she leaned against my legs.

"We'd still be in the same time zone, two states over-"

"Practically three to four since California is big as shit." I corrected her and she rolled her eyes again.

"I'm gonna pop them out your head in a second." I joked and she let out a giggle before pushing my legs apart.

She landed in between them and softly laid her lips against mine in a soft, gentle kiss.

"Can I ask you a question?" She then asked me in a cute gentle voice.

"What?" I looked into her eyes as my fingers never stopped treading through her hair.

"So, my lease is kinda, you know, up by this time, next year." She started to speak and I felt a smirk start to grow on my lips.

"I might just move out of here and get my own apartment." She mentioned and I hummed as she nervously fiddled with my top.

"Like, there's a cool complex near Normani's place and it's still walking distance to class so it's even better. I dunno, I've been looking at it since I've moved out here." She then leaned up with a shy smile as she avoided eye contact with me.