- 38 -

I didn't know what happened, it was like something snapped within me. It kept snapping and it kept putting me in situations where I was crying out for my girlfriend. Situations I never even thought would happen to me. It had to've been the fact I spent every waking second with her. She became more attractive with each day passed and I think after we left that house I finally just... broke.

She finalized the papers and the home was sold to the woman with the two boys. While I had made her pull over to the side of the road. I mounted her right there where anyone could drive past and see us. I swear I still had a bruise from how many times I bumped my head from on top of the roof. It was like, all my pent up hormones from puberty was coming out full blown. I didn't even know I could let myself fall into these types of actions.

I was almost ashamed but it was always washed away when I got to climax. Letting myself erotically fall back as the horn blared out onto the empty road. She really wasn't expecting that, that day. I loved it. And it only got worse- well, better since, there honestly wasn't a day that went by where we didn't go at it like bunnies.

I thanked God that she didn't have a roommate since it would be an uncomfortable image to walk into the living room and see us. Or wake up to us, or wait to use the restroom, or never wanting to eat on any surface in the kitchen and dining room. It was getting wild, I think I had finally started to let loose and I felt so much more comfortable with her. I didn't even know I could since we were already close before.

Weird how sex and love could mend us together making us so much more comfortable and relaxed. I had personally never seen her buy her condoms until a couple days after the house. I knew that heading to the same gas station and getting a pack of condoms each time was getting embarrassing. So, we just ended up getting the biggest pack we could find and we were off.

Our relationship was becoming very heated that if we both looked at each other I'd instantly know what look was on her face. And I'd almost immediately get in the mood just from one look. Then we'd end up a laughing, heated mess in the sheets- or... elsewhere. Don't even get me started on her off days and we went on long day dates. We almost even tried it in a bathroom stall at the Pop Culture Museum.

But a family walked in and she went soft and it took us awhile until we watched a movie at the IMAX. A pitch black room with the biggest theater screen and blaring sounds? Yeah, no distractions. Now that her internship was coming to an end I heard that Jasmine was struggling with finding a place to stay. Which was odd since Ricky provided the rest with housing.

I guess Jasmine had said housing wasn't a problem since her friend stayed in Seattle. Something happened with them and now we found out she was sleeping in her car and showering at her nearby gym. So, as the kind person we were we helped her into our apartment and suddenly all sex stopped. It was the most frustrating thing in the world.

Imagine getting used to doing something everyday and then it stopping with a snap of a finger. It would make anyone antsy or feel unfulfilled. It didn't even necessarily mean sex, it could be anything. I didn't like it and it started to bring the attitude out of me which I didn't want it too. Then on top of that I had gotten another stamp over the no sex letter when I got my period.

I was a mad woman hoping they went to work everyday so I wouldn't blow up. But with all the urging and my body heating up quickly it was a fast track to puking my brains out. I had always felt so sick on my period. It was like my body was rejecting itself and I was so sick and tired of this shit. Like thanks for the reminder! I'm not pregnant, thanks! Y/N was as caring as any other time and put me to bed with a rice sock and some slushed up red Gatorade.

They ended up spending even more time together and due to my raging hormones I got that feeling again. That rare feeling I never got and Jasmine had the cutest laugh ever. And when she laughed it made Y/N laugh along with her while I stayed in bed sick and moping. That was until I started to feel hungry and I called up Sandra due to my new found boredom.