- 18 -

Her lips were so addictive, I've said this a million times before but I truly couldn't have underestimated the fact. It was about three days before Thanksgiving and I knew I couldn't fly back to Miami. It was too expensive but I knew I could make it for Christmas. I also had to focus on my exams and my studies, but was I doing that? No. I had my tongue down her throat wanting more of her to say the least.

For the past two to three weeks I had been extremely clingy and even I personally noticed it. A few days ago I tried to keep my distance and let her come to me. Just so I could take a breather I guess, take in the real world instead of a love induced one. It didn't last long. She came knocking on my door like I did hers post Halloween day.

Then ever since we've practically been joined at the hip, we were almost inseparable. Other than Sunday's, Sunday's were Shawn and I's day. I didn't know what it was but Y/N and I had gotten so much closer the past few weeks. Like closer than we've ever been. She was like my best friend, the person I'd go to for help, to cry on, to laugh with. To make out with.

Making out with your best friend would always be one of the best feelings. I didn't know how to explain it other than just keep repeating it until I was dead. She was literally everything I've ever dreamed of having. The beautiful mindset, the great sense of humor, the amazing brains that went towards what she wanted to do with her future. I had never experienced something so stable in my life and I couldn't believe how my heart took all of this.

It was constantly beating harshly against its own confinement's that it honestly left me breathless after a while. She made me have to catch my breath just by watching her. I was gonna go crazy, I felt like I didn't have enough of her but I was constantly around her at all times. I needed more, I wanted labels and all the cheesy shit that came with it. I didn't know much about her family or their ways but I was old fashioned at heart. I loved the romantic stories about meeting parents and the playful threats.

I wanted that with her, but I was also happy I could spend my time with her without prying parents over my shoulder. Especially my mom. She'd be so deep in my love life I'd be surprised she wasn't dating my partners too. So, as I was currently straddling Y/N's lap the movie played in the background. I ignored the fact the door was wide open, I ignored the fact that three different people walked past her room for no reason. I ignored everything that wasn't Y/N's lips.

Thank God I wasn't a complete clueless virgin, I had my ways with kissing. I knew what got someone going and apparently it was working. The wet slick sounds of our lips moving in rhythm while, I think, The Hunger Games was playing in the background. I sure was hungry for more.

I couldn't help but let out a moan as her slender fingers gripped my waist. It was honestly funny how much she tried to refrain herself from touching me. She was controlling herself so badly and I loved it. She really had to fight herself. So, I leaned her back against her bed and crawled over her.

Her breathing started to get a little heavier and I loved how soft her tongue caressed mine. One hand came up to my cheek and tangled into my hair. I let out a noise again as I gripped her forearm and continued. I could kiss her for hours and never get tired, how did people not do this all the time? It was so passionate and hot. It took me about two months but I was here and I never wanted to stop.

"And they're still going.. they should sign up for the longest make out session." I suddenly heard Lauren speak from the doorway.

"They'd have to get to fifty nine hours of nonstop kissing." I then heard Dua speak softly causing Y/N to separate from my lips with a nice wet smack.

Y/N gave them a look before standing up without a word, all at the same time she slid me off of her. She slammed the door shut and I heard her roommates start to laugh. I wet my swollen lips as she looked back my way and I met her halfway after she sighed. She laid me back down as our lips reconnected again.