Midoriya is known for a sabotaging master on the first day of school

Today was the first day of U.A. high. And well... as Midoriya opened the door that said 1-A he wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. There were too many people. The more people, the louder. He liked quiet places... but... he had to deal with this.
He just had to.

So um... well... the current situation of stepping into the classroom was...

"Keep your legs off the desk, this is-"

"Huh? What-"

Midoriya kept that 'what the hell is wrong with these people' neutral face. Honestly.... he thought they were both children arguing about which candy bar is better. Which by the way, wouldn't be a pleasant experience.

"Oh, hello there! My name is-"

"Tenya Iida? Yeah, nice to meet you. My name is Midoriya Izuku, now get away from me please", Midoriya said in an intimidating monotone. That guy was kind of rude to him yesterday, it wasn't wrong to speak back like this, right? He also needed to write the "personality" inside of his timeline script anyway.

Iida was about to say something but...

"Hey you! Yeah, you. Thanks for saving me that day!", Uraraka said. Midoriya turned around to see Uraraka Ochako. "Huh?", he was confused. Which was a lie of course.

'I should rewrite this timelines Midoriya Izuku's "personality" into "Can change personality at the right time but usually sweet,calm and collected". Yeah, that's a good idea! It'll also make it easier for me to deal with human beings', he thought as he froze the time for a few seconds just to rewrite the backstory part of the script. He then unfroze the time again

Iida suddenly slipped into the conversation to talk about Midoriya's excellent performance on the entrance exam and apologized for thinking that Midoriya wasn't serious about the entrance exam because he had a "bored" look on his face.

Midoriya excepted the apology really quickly because he didn't want to do anymore talking then this...

"If you're here to make friends,
I suggest you all leave", a yellow caterpillar said behind the three of them. The three students turned to look back at him. And as they did the yellow caterpillar was sipping on some kind of fruit juice.

"Is that a yellow caterpillar or a human being? Cause honestly either way they're all tired looking creatures", Midoriya spoke to himself.
That's when he realized he said his thoughts out loud.

'Shit, I feel like I'm going to get expelled', Midoriya thought. At that moment he forgot he could just rewind the time making it like this never happened.

The whole class and the person inside the yellow sleeping bag heard him either way.

"Pfffttt, "both are tired looking creatures" pffffffffttttttt", Ashido Mina, a pink girl said as she was trying to hold in her laugh.

Some of other students were either trying to hold in their laughs like Ashido, some weren't even trying to hold in at all, and some were laughing on the inside.

And some, had a blank face.

Aizawa came out of the yellow sleeping bag while sighing. He was way too tired to deal with any shit right now. 'I don't get paid enough for this', he added as a second thought as he put Midoriya Izuku in one of his "problem child" lists.

'Oh, I didn't get expelled, that's good news... I guess.', Midoriya thought as he took a seat. "Today you all will get 3 hours of classes from me. The principal kind of ordered us to at least put a hour for all the students to explain their quirks. So for the first 2 hours...", he trailed off. The class watched intensely. Seriously, what was with humans and intensity?