I'm dying he saids. Yet I'm alive he finishes.

If Midoriya wasn't sick yesterday he was definitely "sick" now.

He was still glitching all over since yesterday, and it hurted alot. And he didn't know why.

༈☆ *╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗* ☆༈

[Uraraka Ochako]
Aizawa sensei told us
you were sick.
Hope you feel better soon.

[Uraraka Ochako]
Oh, by the way! There's
a "final exam" in a few days.

༈☆ *╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*☆༈

A message from Uraraka Ochako telling him to get better soon. That actually helped his confidence back up a little.

Anyways, back to reality. Midoriya was still in pain and was still glitching for some strange reason. Just then... all the glitching stopped. He thought it was all over but he wasn't ready for what happened next. Suddenly the glitch spread all over his body and he nearly screamed in pain.

It finally stopped. But Midoriya felt two strange and new things. Hunger and Sleepiness. And wait... Almost complete Emotions? That makes three things. How did this happen? He never felt hungry before, and he didn't need food to survive anyways. He never felt sleepy before, nor did he need it to recharge his energy ever a long day. He had never felt actual emotions before, because he couldn't.

So... why now? Why at this moment? Why- wait, no... he figured out the answer. His body was now turned into a nearly complete human being. There might be some things that wouldn't function like a human being in some parts of his body. But other then those parts, he would be a human being.

Midoroya decided he would figure out these new things later.

• • •

Bad idea. He was so fucking tired and wanted to sleep but couldn't seem to drift off to sleep no matter how many methods he tried out.

"How do humans live through all of this hunger and sleepiness?", he hissed to himself. He was clearly very angry at himself for not doing what he wants to do inside of his head. Seriously, how do you survive when you're hungry and sleepy?

Guess he had some kind of "Insomnia" illness in his human being body. He decided to buy some(more like many) sleeping pills later. But now he had to figure out how to eat. It should be easy right? All he had do was buy some ingredients to make food and then eat it... right?

• • •

10 seconds later his house was on the verge of fire spreading all over he place. Poor little time god Tumi. He just wanted to cook. Not set everything on fire. Oh, and by the way if you were wondering he bought a stove, an oven and a refrigerator while he was buying groceries. He also bought some spoons and some chopsticks.

Right now he was turning back the time of the fire before it quickly spreaded throughout the place.

"I think I need to also buy a computer now...", Midoriya said to himself as he went to buy a computer and then came back in no time.

He searched for a simple food recipe, memorized it, then tried it out. Surprisingly he was good at following recipes. Minutes later after he made the food, he sat down on his couch and stared at it.

He picked up his spoon carefully while keep staring at his food. "Is it poisoned? I hope it isn't. I mean... humans eat these stuff, that means it isn't poisonous... right?", Midoriya kept talking to himself until he finally calmed down and took a bite out of the food he made.

Actually, more like "swallowed" his food then "bite". He decided it wasn't that bad. And also, something told him that his body would return to the previous one when it was the time to leave this timeline.

Wait a second... he would be hungry... that means... he would have to eat lunch at the cafeteria!?!? Shit. How would he explain the stituation to the others when he had never gone to the cafeteria to eat before?

He sighed. This was too much for him. Deciding he would make up the excuses later he cleaned up, and went to sleep on the couch since he felt lazy to go the mall to buy a bed. Wait, lazy? Now he was really confused with how humans survived.

• • •

Many hours later he woke up. And went shopping for white paint.

His house was all white now. The walls, the floor, the ceiling. There was a stove, an oven, fry pans and almost everything else you needed when making food. He bought all of them in a white color.

And not only that, he bought a new sofa as well. His new sofa could be turned into a bed so it was pretty useful. "Oh my god, this looks amazing", Midoriya said to himself. Everything was fucking white.