Midoriya is the best at opening doors

Yagi Toshinori just finished giving the three metals to the sports festival winners and was now inside of the teachers lounge while relaxing and drinking coffee.

'Young Midoriya Izuku. His quirk is advanced teleportation. And he seems to overpower people easily. Not only that he told young Shinsou an important fact about quirks, and he saved young Todoroki from the hatred of his quirk', Yagi thought carefully. 'What an amazing student and a hero, maybe he's the one-'.

SLAM! The doors to the teachers lounge opened wide and loud. And it startled Yagi badly as he accidentally spit out the coffee he was drinking.

"Hello All Might. Or should I call you Yagi Toshinori since you're in your civilian form? Either way could you like close your eyes for a bit? That would be actually nice, yeah?", Midoriya said. "Wait, wha-", poor Yagi didn't have time finish as Midoriya covered his eyes with one hand and the other one turning back the time of the wound. As Midoriya finished "healing" him he removed his hand from his eyes.

"Now, you can stay in your "All Might" form without any time limit Mr Yagi. Now then... have a good day!", Midoriya said as he bowed and left the office as if he had practiced it like some kind of movie scene. Yagi didn't have a chance to say anything to the green haired boy.

First off, how did he figure out he was actually All Might?

Second, did that boy just healed him?

Third, Holy sh-

'What. Just. Happened?', Yagi thought internally. Then he checked the place where his now previous wound was. There was no wound anymore. 'How... how did he... heal me...?', Yagi was lost inside of his thoughts, imaginations and overreacting theory's. Poor Yagi. He just wanted to relax while drinking some coffee.

Not being confused because of a certain green haired boy.

"Hope I didn't break Yagi Toshinori's brain with confusion", Midoriya said while muttered quietly to himself. Little did he know... he already did.

And well... Yagi was suffering from the confusion that was put upon him like some sort of spell.

• • •

Many minutes later Yagi came back to normal. He still needed time to figure out what to do first though..

Should he go to the young boy and discuss this issue with him? Or should he leave this stiuation alone? Wait, no. Definitely not leaving it alone. Nope. That kid figure out he was All Might at first glance. Or maybe he saw him tranform into his All Might form and back again by accident?

There were many possibilities of how he would figure it out. Maybe the kid was a villain? No. All Might shook that thought away. If the kid really was a villain he could've destoryed the world right now. He had the amount of power to do that.

He remembered what Aizawa said to him on the first day of school after all the kids went home.

【Flashback】

"You expelled all of the class last year", All Might said as Aizawa and him were talking in the office. "And I did", Aizawa said. "They all had no potential", he finished.

All Might internally sighed. He wished he could completely understand what the other person was thinking sometimes.

"Although, there was this one student that caught my attention", Aizawa said admitting. Now that interested All Might. What student could have had enough potential to make Aizawa have eyes on them?

"It's not about the student's potential this time", Aizawa said to him almost like was reading All Might's mind. "It's about this glint in his eyes", he said.

"Glint in his eyes?", All Might asked. Aizawa stared at All Might for some time before repling "His eyes felt like they know too many things and places in a short amount of time, and not only that... for a second, I felt an intimidating amout of power coming from that problematic child".

'Intimidating amount of power?', All Might thought. You see, there are stories where one has so much strong power that others felt intimidated by it. So that meant if a teacher plus also a pro hero felt intimidating power from a child....

【Flashback End】

'That kid must be pretty powerful if managed to show off intimidating power', thought All Might.

Meanwhile Midoriya was thinking of the consequences of what he had just done. 'I hope All Might doesn't actually talk to me', he thought hopefully. He didn't want to deal with anymore shit today. Nope. Nu-uh.